Heath Shaw

Remove this Banner Ad

He would be pushed out because he is acting like a cancer to the group. Making jokes about the whole thing that we are trying to fix up after mick "im so good" malthouse screwed up our culture. He doesn't like change. The so called brat pack "Shaw, Swan, Johnson, Didak" Johnson and Didak are worth nothing, might not even play on next year. Swan is not worth trading as he is getting old and getting a late first round, probs second round pick due to age is not worth losing his output he will still give us for the next 2-3 years.

Shaw is still an very good-elite AA backman, hes only 26ish so he still has alot of currency, and we have alot of backline depth. So why not rid the joint of the cancer who doesn't seem like hes willing to make a change?
Back in...

Once again this is just wild speculation, I have seen nothing to suggest that this is the case, that group lead Collingwood to a premiership just three years ago and have helped us to top four every year since (including last year under Buckley)...
Would you care to enlighten me on how Shaw is 'like a cancer to the group'? All i ever see is Shaw and the group sticking up for each other, plus Shaw wears his heart on his sleeve and shows plenty of on field leadership doing so.

Not many stats Reid leads Black in this year - maybe frees against.

Playing in a top 3 teams v 13th team. Black has 17 goals in 7 games and Reid has 7 goals in 9 games. Watts could kick 7 goals with the supply Swans give their forwards.
While we are on stats lets check out your last quarters

Not many stats Reid leads Black in this year - maybe frees against.

Playing in a top 3 teams v 13th team. Black has 17 goals in 7 games and Reid has 7 goals in 9 games. Watts could kick 7 goals with the supply Swans give their forwards.
Why has Black got into this thread? FWIW, Reid is a year younger than Black, Reid has taken the best forward since he started playing AFL, Black has played a handfull of games on the the third tall. Stupid comment bringing Black into it for a start and even more stupid thinking he has gone past Reid. This is about Shaw potentially going to the Swans not Aaron Black starring once in his career and all of a sudden being a superstar....

Why has Black got into this thread? FWIW, Reid is a year younger than Black, Reid has taken the best forward since he started playing AFL, Black has played a handfull of games on the the third tall. Stupid comment bringing Black into it for a start and even more stupid thinking he has gone past Reid. This is about Shaw potentially going to the Swans not Aaron Black starring once in his career and all of a sudden being a superstar....
I was asked a question and answered Black - that is how his name came up. Reid has taken the best forward? Mate you need to get off the pipe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is said to be unhappy with Bucks, thats the rumour anyway. If he wanted out Pies would prob have to accept a first round pick and maybe a fringe player. A pick plus Reid is redic. A 21 year old Key forward for a 28 year old back flanker, umm I dont think so champ.

You aren't dealing with the Crows and Tippett here.

Pies and Swans have a healthy record doing trades so if there ever was a trade to happen it would be done in good faith, not the "accept whatever" because of so and so reasons.

You aren't dealing with the Crows and Tippett here.

Pies and Swans have a healthy record doing trades so if there ever was a trade to happen it would be done in good faith, not the "accept whatever" because of so and so reasons.
Totally agree we have traded well in the past both teams would be happy

I don't think the Swans would want him TBH, HBFs aren't overly hard to get and i doubt they'd be interested in trading for one now FAs here, wouldn't make a lot of sense, if you're going to trade for one you'd want it to be a 23-24 yr old IMO.

It'll be a player swap if it happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Heath Shaw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back