Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i can rember when i was playin for locky few years ago it was always a close one. i reckon they will pull it off. especially for a big game such as smally's 300! great effort dont ya reckon??

You are correct all way's hard to beat at home to hard to call could go either way i think the weather will play a big part good luck to both side's if i lived close to locky it would be the game i would be going to:thumbsu:

locky and broady have had some very close ones, i remember overtime in a semi final i think. broady got up by a point. and i think locky have got up wice by a point at home. baker went off his head. may have abused farva who,like usual was sitting on the boundary line drinking frothies. that time it wasnt due to injury. nesko was still a kitten in those days...a very hairy kitten though.
ground will be slippery. lbu do have some quality smalls. so may help them out. if kyle nichol doesnt perform today in these conditions he never will. little bastard is so small and quick,today should suit him. shane cook also likes the wet,maybe the coach knows this and is why he has been promoted.cooks the kid that will be kicking it from the half back line into the forward pocket all day. **** he can kick.anyway,off to the footy.ta ta

You sure AJET8. I think you will find D.Lock visited the Bendigo Police Station one day this week about the Black Swan incident!!!!
While I don't know if the above statement is true, I can say with 100% accuracy that the Dlock did not hit anyone on sunday night at the Black Swan. He was, however, present at said venue at the time of the incident and witnessed the fracas. Could be the reason for this alleged visit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doona. was talking to small last night and he wanted me to thankyou very much for the way your boys lined up for him at the start of his game and acknowledged his efforts. that really shows good sportsmanship

cheers!

Doona. was talking to small last night and he wanted me to thankyou very much for the way your boys lined up for him at the start of his game and acknowledged his efforts. that really shows good sportsmanship

cheers!

No need to thank me mate, when I said we were gunna do the boys didnt seem to have a drama. As I pointed out anyone who can survive 15 odd years of footy deserves our a respect.

What happened to you LBU boys I was waiting for a Big Footy member or two to come up and say g'day over a berr when we came into the social club.

No need to thank me mate, when I said we were gunna do the boys didnt seem to have a drama. As I pointed out anyone who can survive 15 odd years of footy deserves our a respect.

What happened to you LBU boys was waiting for a Big Footy member or two to come up and introduce themselves when we came into the social club.

Well done Doona.Who were your best your point of veiw, and were do u think u won the game.And also have u heard any reports from the close game Elmore & Mounts:thumbsu:

Well done Doona.Who were your best your point of veiw, and were do u think u won the game.And also have u heard any reports from the close game Elmore & Mounts:thumbsu:

Ours was a even contest all day, never reached great heights with a wet pill and heavy ground in parts but was competitive all day which is the main thing. We managed to have last crack at it as far as the momentum went and controlled the final 15 minutes to hold on. LBU has been a hard ground for the club to win at (2nd ever win there) so it was very satisfying to get away with that and return home 3-3 and sneak back into the 5 allbeit by percentage.

Better players were Wearney again, Fletch, Rowey, Dipper Wilson, thought Billy was good. Ray Rowbotham in a new role across half forward took 10-11 marks and look lively whilst Tayls kicked 6.4 and had a hand in another. After 1/4 time thought we nullified the influence of Byrne, Newth and Martin which worked in our favour.

Called into the Toolleen Pub and people from both clubs were happy with the contest as far as a spectacle. Apparently Ryan Hayes scrambled the final goal thru from inside the goalsqaure to give the Bloods the points. I see Dennis Ryan and coach Carter both missed for Mounts.

The whisper from Toolleen is "watch this space" regarding their annual late recruiting spree. One already committed with another 2 being worked on . . . . . . here we go again!!!

Ours was a even contest all day, never reached great heights with a wet pill and heavy ground in parts but was competitive all day which is the main thing. We managed to have last crack at it as far as the momentum went and controlled the final 15 minutes to hold on. LBU has been a hard ground for the club to win at (2nd ever win there) so it was very satisfying to get away with that and return home 3-3 and sneak back into the 5 allbeit by percentage.

Better players were Wearney again, Fletch, Rowey, Dipper Wilson, thought Billy was good. Ray Rowbotham in a new role across half forward took 10-11 marks and look lively whilst Tayls kicked 6.4 and had a hand in another. After 1/4 time thought we nullified the influence of Byrne, Newth and Martin which worked in our favour.

Called into the Toolleen Pub and people from both clubs were happy with the contest as far as a spectacle. Apparently Ryan Hayes scrambled the final goal thru from inside the goalsqaure to give the Bloods the points. I see Dennis Ryan and coach Carter both missed for Mounts.

The whisper from Toolleen is "watch this space" regarding their annual late recruiting spree. One already committed with another 2 being worked on . . . . . . here we go again!!!
How did the big root6 go

great game at toolleen yesty, both side played really well on a heavy ground could have went either way with the last goal kicked in the last minute and a half.
Not to sure who your whisper came from but don't watch to hard because there not much happening, talking to the president yesty and he seems very happy with how things are travelling, not to sure if they need topping up just need to get blokes fit and injury free.:thumbsu:

great game at toolleen yesty, both side played really well on a heavy ground could have went either way with the last goal kicked in the last minute and a half.
Not to sure who your whisper came from but don't watch to hard because there not much happening, talking to the president yesty and he seems very happy with how things are travelling, not to sure if they need topping up just need to get blokes fit and injury free.:thumbsu:

Have the list to do it again agreed, but my mail came from a pretty handy source and one that would definately be in the know. Maybe he was just trying to gets tongues wagging I guess time will tell.

Good win again by broady up at locky. Not a bad effort by the 1's as well. Happened to tune in to the HDFL rap on 93.5 on the way up and caught coach Doona on the airways. Thought it all went well although I was a little perplexed hearing Cogo's opening line of questioning, mentioning Broadfords past reputation. Fair dinkum, I think it's time we're cut a bit of slack and allowed to move on. The current playing group cannot be held accountable for past players indiscretions.

Another highlight for the day was the quality of the umpiring of the magoo's game. First time we have had Rochy umpires, I think, and they could definatly teach the bendigo mob a thing or two. Just so happen's it was one of the ump's first game. Top work!!

jason dennis

Not from Broady boy mate a family friend thru my sisters marriage. Jase played at ACK but is a Craigieburn boy. PLayed at Aberfeldie (EDFL) with me brother in law prior to his time up your way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back