Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bore it up em Roota! Fantom thinks that if you hurt your leg last week it would be an extremely good idea to sit the next game out and give your leg every chance of a full recovery. Who you guys got next week by the way??:D:D

Fantom:thumbsu:

Bore it up em Hillies ;)

The Froffie Monster thinks that if you are on the field you are on the field fit enough to be accounted for. I have seen roota play a good game at full back this season, with his rebound footy, however i did not see saturdays game. However if he played well and was in the best good on him. Who cares if he was not number 1 on the field he was awarded it. The umpires don't always get it right! Good onya roota ta ta. get into em!:thumbsu:

The Froffie Monster thinks that if you are on the field you are on the field fit enough to be accounted for. I have seen roota play a good game at full back this season, with his rebound footy, however i did not see saturdays game. However if he played well and was in the best good on him. Who cares if he was not number 1 on the field he was awarded it. The umpires don't always get it right! Good onya roota ta ta. get into em!:thumbsu:

Had 1 to many Froffie Monster:thumbsu:

Fantom, fill us in on Saturdays game. heard enough of all the others. I see in the Addy a few young guns performed well.Whre to from here?

Britts, Wrighty, Dang'ers, all had a bit of a dip as usual. Going into the game without Stroud was a big disappointment as he has been great against some quality forwards.The boys held their own in defence and looked good until Gill and Dobbin had to leave the ground with injuries. Dobbo looked to have rolled the ankle, although did not look anywhere nearin as much pain as the Fantom did when he rolled his kickin the ball with young Kristi before the game (yeah I know, Fantoms shouldn't cry). Eight goals to two didn't do the Hillies any favours in the third quarter and wrapped it up for Elmore who appeared to be as fit and full of running as anyone I've watched this year. Also the loss of the Jones boy could have had an impact on the result as he will pull a couple of good defenders when he starts jumping and catching the pill thirty feet in the air. The usuals performed well on the day (Sawyers, Angoves, McConnells, etc) and I think the loss will make these guys really determined for redemption next week.

Also, Just a word of advice to all supporters out there from the Fantom. If you think the umpies make twenty stupid decisions in the first quarter, Don't have fifty people point each one out really loudly as they may pay twenty more:thumbsdown:

You asked Where to from here? Back to back 07-08:D

Fantom:D

Oh yeah, Huntly U13.5's lost to Marong. Good effort Panthers!

:D

Looking forward to the game at Scott Street, played many a game of cricket there as a junior and also to see who i will line up on this week. Oh yeah and the beers in the rooms after the game :D :D:D

Sorry just stirring

When the Fantom played junior cricket we just got cordial after the game.

Oh yeah, Reckon your probably gonna get McCreddin this week. Good luck:D:D

McCredden he's the bloke from Beulah yeah??? I meant looking forward to a beer in the rooms after this weekends clash Fantom

Just muckin with the beer thing Roota :D. Yeah the big moose comes from up that way. Unfortunately I'll probably be gone by the time you guy's have washed after the game but if you like the Fantom will quite willingly spend a few bucks and shout you guys some cans at quarter time. Let me know how many cans you guys might like for the break.

YOU ARE NOT TALKING TOO MUCH ABOUT HEATHCOTE THIS WEEK UMP IS THERE MORE THAN INJURY PROBLEMS UP THERE

Before i reply to you
Well done Nth Bendigo you were to good on the day
Now to answer your question no problems only a lot of injuries.
Out from Saturday was Matt Waters,Luke Carroll,Dan O'Bree & Leck Featherstone(TEC CUP DUTIES) Also we lost J Jess & W Saunders before half time,And their were a couple others playing at 50% through injury thay received during the game.Just have not got the depth to cover the losers.The club is like most club's at the moment rebuilding and have a lot of great kid's coming along nicely.

Their is a old saying and please do not take this to heart
YOU CAN NOT MAKE STRAWBRERRY JAM OUT OF PIG SHIT

What OLD PEOPLE'S HOME r u at, i will come and get u and take u to the footy. If they let u out that is,Have not heard from u for a long time.It must be a long hall way to that computer at the OLD PEOPLE'S HOME.
If you get fair dinkim about writing into Big Footy u will be up & down that hall way to the computer like a honeymooner's nightie.:)
IF NOT PULL YOUR HEAD IN :thumbsu:

why dont you stick to what you do best and sing, sing , sing

There could be a few late withdrawels from training tonight with general soreness from last weekends games! Fiarly wet and wild out side at the moment, i'm starting to feel a bit tight in the hammy's!!!!!:D

There could be a few late withdrawels from training tonight with general soreness from last weekends games! Fiarly wet and wild out side at the moment, i'm starting to feel a bit tight in the hammy's!!!!!:D

i think you might be on the money there barfridge. dont think i will be up to it. giving the shoulder every oppurtunity before i go to physio and play after the bye. might have to let coach no. remeber barfridge.... you miss out tonight its bricks for you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before i reply to you
Out from Saturday was Matt Waters,Luke Carroll,Dan O'Bree & Leck Featherstone(TEC CUP DUTIES) Also we lost J Jess & W Saunders before half time,And their were a couple others playing at 50% through injury thay received during the game.Just have not got the depth to cover the losers.The club is like most club's at the moment rebuilding and have a lot of great kid's coming along nicely.

You said it..... :cool:

No Waters, No Heathcote.

Before i reply to you

ARE YOU SAYING THEY ARE BUYING THE WRONG PLAYERS IF SO THAT GETS DOWN TO THE OF FIELD PERSONEL IT SEEMS THEY ARE FOREVER REBUILDING

If that's the way you have read my quote.
I really think you need to go to Kipt McGrath for reading lesson's
I named the players injured, when it's written with the word INJURIES it uselyusually means more than 1:thumbsu:

I think you might need the reading and writing lessons there mate.

I put some text in bold and that is what the 'You said it' comment relates to. Go back and read my post.

Also, No Waters, No Heathcote is my statement and doesn't relate to the 'You said it' comment. I think it's obvious that when Waters doesn't play, Heathcote may as well stay at home.

Mounts haven't had Ryan most of the season and are still 3rd, because they are a team, and not a select few individuals, and O'Bree was finished 5 years ago. There is no excuse for losing to North Bendigo.

Heathcote might have some good young kids but they won't win you a flag without some more decent players like Travaglia. Top bloke.

I think you might need the reading and writing lessons there mate.

I put some text in bold and that is what the 'You said it' comment relates to. Go back and read my post.

Also, No Waters, No Heathcote is my statement and doesn't relate to the 'You said it' comment. I think it's obvious that when Waters doesn't play, Heathcote may as well stay at home.

Mounts haven't had Ryan most of the season and are still 3rd, because they are a team, and not a select few individuals, and O'Bree was finished 5 years ago. There is no excuse for losing to North Bendigo.

Heathcote might have some good young kids but they won't win you a flag without some more decent players like Travaglia. Top bloke.

I was rushing to go out sorry about the spelling.
O'Bree is still handy giving the younger player's encouragement on the field.
Your correct Heathcote does miss Waters they are now trying Tom Tobin at fullforward (KICKED 5 ON SATURDAY)
And you must be a close friend of Travaglia's.
I have known Steve Travaglia since he was in nappies.
He is as loyal as you can get at a sporting club
Any club would like a team of Steve Travaglia's:thumbsu:

How was training chaps? Bit wet and wild down this way, our ground was under water and woulda been lucky to be 5-6 deg by 6pm I woulda thought.

Did ya's all get good rainfall today also?

That's not the point I was making Luke. I was not at the ground, I'll put my hand up and say that, but I've spoken to three people at the game, and they didn't think you were best on ground. It is impossible to know how many goals Taylor would have booted if he didn't get injured. Likewise for you. JT won't play this weekend. The idea to leave him on the ground was obviously a ploy to make a key defender accountable. Whether it worked or not I don't know. But if you were given best on by your club for keeping Tayls quiet, then that is joke.

Do you think you were the best player on the field?

I think (not 100%) you will find that the players you saw in the best players were the ones that got the bonus awards there are some players that are ineligible for these awards even if they are best on, in saying that i think roota would have been in our top 3 to 5 players.
Matt and Troy Auld this is the correct spelling of Toolleen.:thumbsu:

I think (not 100%) you will find that the players you saw in the best players were the ones that got the bonus awards there are some players that are ineligible for these awards even if they are best on, in saying that i think roota would have been in our top 3 to 5 players.
Matt and Troy Auld this is the correct spelling of Toolleen.:thumbsu:

Thanks for the clarification Trigga.

How was training chaps? Bit wet and wild down this way, our ground was under water and woulda been lucky to be 5-6 deg by 6pm I woulda thought.

Looking at your numbers last nightbig fella you musta been happy. on theother hand talking to a heathcote guy this morning he said they had 11-12 on the track. surely not whats going on over there singy?

Looking at your numbers last nightbig fella you musta been happy. on theother hand talking to a heathcote guy this morning he said they had 11-12 on the track. surely not whats going on over there singy?

Had to keep off the ground. Training inside good turn up about 25 :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back