Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will see how grant when all the core players are leaving elmore and he has responsibility on his shoulders not jst wesley, hayes and cartwer to pull elmore out of the shit when they're down

Hayes was linked to Rochy some time back, also with a team up Whyce way, dunno what to believe this time of year. Not a fan of Andy though I take it darts :eek: for me him and Lock were by far the best two players in the comp last season, then daylight the rest. Unsure about the minors commment, reckon he'd do alright wherever he played.
Sounds like the Ump and Darts should get together......:D:D:D

gday guys new to the whole big footy thing but im involved in the HDFL. just wanna ask Doon what have the numbers b een like down in Roo land before chrissy?? n whats the news with youngsters gilly n matt?? :confused:

Sounds like a good idea RWB(GHOST),He has put a bit sting back in bigfooty, got u yappin again:D
I think that you will find my presence around the pages has been plentiful...you're probably more suited to the title ghost. Any news on the recruits so as we can get the Saints bandwagon on a little bit of a roll. Heard from your mate Real Taste Zero Sugar? I think he'd be able to give you a bit of the low down on any potential new players, and while you're there, ask him about the Super Cricket comp he's got me in, and who's on top in our comp.:D

gday guys new to the whole big footy thing but im involved in the HDFL. just wanna ask Doon what have the numbers b een like down in Roo land before chrissy?? n whats the news with youngsters gilly n matt?? :confused:

You tell me mate, if you're in Kilmore and follow the HDFL you should be getting a lift up to training with me :confused: What's with the confusion about Matt and Gilly? Willow has trained well since coming home, Id be offended if he wasn't keen to play a big part in 08 as he is well entenched in our plans along with a lot of the guys around his age. Haven't sighted Gilly but Im told by his mates he was asked to go to Bonnie Doon with Chris . . . . maybe you know more and could fill me in perhaps!!!

You tell me mate, if you're in Kilmore and follow the HDFL you should be getting a lift up to training with me :confused: What's with the confusion about Matt and Gilly? Willow has trained well since coming home, Id be offended if he wasn't keen to play a big part in 08 as he is well entenched in our plans along with a lot of the guys around his age. Haven't sighted Gilly but Im told by his mates he was asked to go to Bonnie Doon with Chris . . . . maybe you know more and could fill me in perhaps!!!
just abit of curiosity doon. somthing tells me gilly wont be goin to bonnie doon that kid n willow are joined at the hip im sure u will be gettin him back this year that is if hes fit.. rumour has it matt n gilly wanna have a fair crack this year along with a few other lads in ya squad.. u heard nething of this sort:confused::confused:

just abit of curiosity doon. somthing tells me gilly wont be goin to bonnie doon that kid n willow are joined at the hip im sure u will be gettin him back this year that is if hes fit.. rumour has it matt n gilly wanna have a fair crack this year along with a few other lads in ya squad.. u heard nething of this sort:confused::confused:

Nah hadn't heard anything although Im pleased BD aint an option for Gilly but to be honest Ive yet had a serious one on one with any of the boys. I need to sometimes site back and realise that many of the guys love their cricket (as I did) and that not everyone lives footy like me so early into the pre-season:D.

We fire back up on the 16th if you're interested in coming for a look, any friend of all that group of young blokes is most welcome at Harley Hammond Reserve :thumbsu:.

Nah hadn't heard anything although Im pleased BD aint an option for Gilly but to be honest Ive yet had a serious one on one with any of the boys. I need to sometimes site back and realise that many of the guys love their cricket (as I did) and that not everyone lives footy like me so early into the pre-season:D.

We fire back up on the 16th if you're interested in coming for a look, any friend of all that group of young blokes is most welcome at Harley Hammond Reserve :thumbsu:.
that could be an option mate will have to keep in touch with you. not much of a cricketer meself so i guess im lovin the footy this time of year also. will keep in touch mate.;)

Can anyone tell me if North Bendigo has won a flag in the bendigo league and if not when was the last time they did. Looking yesterday and didnt see them on the premiers list when they joined in late 70's early 80's.

Who else in the HDFL would not have won a flag for decades? LBU?

Can anyone tell me if North Bendigo has won a flag in the bendigo league and if not when was the last time they did. Looking yesterday and didnt see them on the premiers list when they joined in late 70's early 80's.

no flag in bendigo leauge, last flag was in golden city leauge in 1977 and won snr, 2nds, premierships,

we will see how grant when all the core players are leaving elmore and he has responsibility on his shoulders not jst wesley, hayes and cartwer to pull elmore out of the shit when they're down

Mate im all for people having an opinion but I think your way off the mark with your criticism of andy. He had an exceptional year averaging about 35 touches a game I think it was. He is hard at it and led by example on the field. Sounds like your problem might be a personal one rather than a footy one??
Doona is right Lock and grant the 2 best in the league with lock getting the nod from me just........... But too criticise agats after such a dominant and successfull year is ridiculous. I can only think of 1 time where i think he may have been beaten during the year and that was by lock in the second semi so I think you better have a rethink mate or actually just think......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the moment Ryan Hayes is up in Darwin with Feva and Gash playing footy. There is no falling out with the club rather just a bloke who rightly so is being chased by a number of clubs and may want to try his luck in a higher standard league and good luck to him if he does. He is an excellent talent and should not be bagged for wanting to test himself and better himself as a player. But as far as I know he hasnt made any decisions yet.

At the moment Ryan Hayes is up in Darwin with Feva and Gash playing footy. There is no falling out with the club rather just a bloke who rightly so is being chased by a number of clubs and may want to try his luck in a higher standard league and good luck to him if he does. He is an excellent talent and should not be bagged for wanting to test himself and better himself as a player. But as far as I know he hasnt made any decisions yet.

I agree. I hope he does go and try his luck in another league, that way a few of us backmen can relax a bit more :D

l.b.u won their last flag in the northern echuca league in 87 im pretty sure, then the league folded around 96.

yes he is exceptional player, but he played all year off his head, havin big fri nights.. if he does go to a more pro club such as moma, will struggle with discipline which was the sole reason he walked out on the bombers..

from an outside view grant did have a good year, but ask his team mates n club staff including blue, if they thought he was a team man..e.g. bluey has gromed him 2 take over as coach but he told bluey 'y would i when i get 800 an no worriers' selish...

l.b.u won their last flag in the northern echuca league in 87 im pretty sure, then the league folded around 96.

L.B.U has never won a flag since they merged together in 1990. Lost 3 but never won one. 87 it was just Lockington in the old Echuca league and the mighty Bamawm got there last one in 1969:D

yes he is exceptional player, but he played all year off his head, havin big fri nights.. if he does go to a more pro club such as moma, will struggle with discipline which was the sole reason he walked out on the bombers..

from an outside view grant did have a good year, but ask his team mates n club staff including blue, if they thought he was a team man..e.g. bluey has gromed him 2 take over as coach but he told bluey 'y would i when i get 800 an no worriers' selish...

This is absolute rubbish mate. You obviously have no idea what your on about as I am one of his team mates and Andy does a power of work behind the scenes. Also he has been offered more money than he is on now at BFL clubs so that part is also tripe. I would say the fact that he and his wife have a baby due in Jan would have deterred him. If you are gonna post blatant lies get off this thread......

This is absolute rubbish mate. You obviously have no idea what your on about as I am one of his team mates and Andy does a power of work behind the scenes. Also he has been offered more money than he is on now at BFL clubs so that part is also tripe. I would say the fact that he and his wife have a baby due in Jan would have deterred him. If you are gonna post blatant lies get off this thread......

newblood, im gunna second that motion......dartstruth, back up some of your bullshit with some sort of input as to a) which club in the HDFL you are closely affiliated with, b) what you have ever achieved in footy and c)why we shouldnt think you are just some world beating gob off who gets his rocks off by thinking he's in the know as far as football in this region is concerned.

You talk about our league which you regard, and in your words a "minor" league, which only clearly shows how little knowledge you have of the HDFL, well I say piss off back on to your high horse and like many of us here have all stated come back when you have something slightly constructve to say....instead of trying to stir the pot slagging quality footballers like A.Grant, ur a deadset clown champ.

I see you havent been shy shooting your mouth off on the BFL site either, maybe your time would be better spent talking shite over there....in a "major" league??

Anyway, my 2 cents worth out of the way, how are all the clubs grounds shaping up....that rain a few weeks back would have helped, obviously more is needed....but what state are our HDFL grounds at presently?? And when does everyone resuming Pre-season?? Early days I know, but based on gossip and heresay, could be a very closely contested race in '08, which is great news for all clubs!

You talk about our league which you regard, and in your words a "minor" league, which only clearly shows how little knowledge you have of the HDFL.

One point. It is a minor league. Its not rated as a major league, eg GV, O&M, Bendigo. I know all about the HDFL and I call it a minor league as well.

newblood, im gunna second that motion......dartstruth, back up some of your bullshit with some sort of input as to a) which club in the HDFL you are closely affiliated with, b) what you have ever achieved in footy and c)why we shouldnt think you are just some world beating gob off who gets his rocks off by thinking he's in the know as far as football in this region is concerned.

You talk about our league which you regard, and in your words a "minor" league, which only clearly shows how little knowledge you have of the HDFL, well I say piss off back on to your high horse and like many of us here have all stated come back when you have something slightly constructve to say....instead of trying to stir the pot slagging quality footballers like A.Grant, ur a deadset clown champ.

I see you havent been shy shooting your mouth off on the BFL site either, maybe your time would be better spent talking shite over there....in a "major" league??

Anyway, my 2 cents worth out of the way, how are all the clubs grounds shaping up....that rain a few weeks back would have helped, obviously more is needed....but what state are our HDFL grounds at presently?? And when does everyone resuming Pre-season?? Early days I know, but based on gossip and heresay, could be a very closely contested race in '08, which is great news for all clubs!

the dartfiles follows all leagues n clubs, n have very good inside sources from 90% of them.. my source on grant came from a current bloods player..if u can't handle the dartstruth files then maybe you should get of the thread..as far as the HDFL bein a 'minor league' a phone call to the VCFL mite help u out with the question......truth sometime hurts, get over it....

the dartfiles follows all leagues n clubs, n have very good inside sources from 90% of them.. my source on grant came from a current bloods player..if u can't handle the dartstruth files then maybe you should get of the thread..as far as the HDFL bein a 'minor league' a phone call to the VCFL mite help u out with the question......truth sometime hurts, get over it....

Is it a player of any quality or is it a guy that got dropped for the grand final side and is dark on the whole elmore side, or just a seconds player who thinks his beter then Elmore 2's and cant get a go in the ones......seems like most threads you get on most people have the same opinion on your tripe....GR

Any truth to Ryno heading to Wedderburn with fev.... after all it is in a major league........

You talk about our league which you regard, and in your words a "minor" league, which only clearly shows how little knowledge you have of the HDFL.

One point. It is a minor league. Its not rated as a major league, eg GV, O&M, Bendigo. I know all about the HDFL and I call it a minor league as well.

Please don't put Bendigo in the same league as O&M and GV. Not in the same league.

Spoke to R Hayes in the pub at Christmas. Definatly staying at Elmore.

LBU - Good luck with Luan Marsh. Quality player, but as a person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back