Roast **** I hate my job!

Remove this Banner Ad

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
campaigners ****ing with my creditibity, integrity and qualifications

I'm a qualified accountant, the director of the company hasn't paid super, takes cash from the business, uses company money to pay for his ****ing awful mansion.

I'm a qualified accountant, the director of the company hasn't paid super, takes cash from the business, uses company money to pay for his ******* awful mansion.
I hope the book is mid flight to smashing your boss straight in the face GN.

I'm a qualified accountant, the director of the company hasn't paid super, takes cash from the business, uses company money to pay for his ******* awful mansion.
I've been a similiar, but ultimately different position where I was underpaid for five years (roughly 5K a year) and I knew about it, but I had no choice for 5 years, because I needed a job and if I reported it, I wouldn't have gotten another job in the security industry.

I tried to recover my lost wages, but what my previous employer used to do was keep the same company name, but dissolve and liquidate the corporate side of it, meaning I got no money out of those companies due certain laws etc. So over five years, I worked for 4 different corporate entities, despite working for the same company.

I've filed a public report with Fair Work Australia, sweet **** that'll do though.

I hope it works out for you

I love my job, get to hang out with awesome peeps, have a larf, make decisions for the direction of an asset potfolio valued at 1.4 billion. Just wanted to balance the ledger somewhat.

But serious as in I feel the pain of others in the thread, back yourselves in. The amount of duds with supposed skill sets right up there that Ive interviewed over the journey, go for gold guys ya better than dealing with shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back