Hello (echo echo)...anyone home?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 12, 2004
Other Teams
North Melbourne
I may have missed it but is there any chance someone from the club can lets us know what is going on? The silence from the club is deafening, thank god we have PDR, Denis and WANM to put out a call to arms. Sure as s**t no one from the club has said a thing. Any chance we could respond to the punches thrown by the AFL and various media? Do we have any dignity at the moment? Are we that conflicted that we can't even put out a response? All in all very frustrating and i am starting to feel the tide turning against us.

It's hard to know what to think when the club is telling you nothing. I think it's natural to think the worst. I am still hoping for a good outcome - but I would like to hear SOMETHING from our club!!

From what I understand there will be a formal response from the club on all that has transpired from the AFL on Wednesday next week. I think they need to get everything together along with new board places and a new Chairman in the form of JB.

Lets not split ove rtheir silence yet. They will respond and I think they will respond strongly with unity.

From what I understand there will be a formal response from the club on all that has transpired from the AFL on Wednesday next week.
You're kidding aren't you??!! Do we have to endure a weeks worth of crap, lies etc before we throw some punches? I don't expect a decision just yet but maybe something about the AFL's $7/$10 comment as being crap or asking members to sign up would be nice.

From what I understand there will be a formal response from the club on all that has transpired from the AFL on Wednesday next week. I think they need to get everything together along with new board places and a new Chairman in the form of JB.

Lets not split ove rtheir silence yet. They will respond and I think they will respond strongly with unity.

it pretty much sums it up, when our london based supporters get the inside info first

Im pissed off with it as well. But what they have to do is first be unanimous and then knock back all of these lies correctly. We can't afford to make mistakes or misquote people.

It will come and it gives us time to sign members, get the movement bigger!

Mate heard it on SEN this morning on the KB show. Rick Aylett was suppose to be on but cancelled saying there would be a formal statement made next Week after cup day

This fight is going to be more than a few days. Hopefully they are gearing up for the long haul as we all should. Have faith.

The Board are getting their plans together and will need time to fully prepare for what will come about once they tell the AFL to go jump. For their silence on this issue I do not criticise them.

But you are all right when you say that someone should rebuke claims like '70 cents in the dollar' or 'players all want to be relcated'. This sort of mud sticks and so many people out there believe it. Why wouldn't they? It's on the radio so it must be true.

Let us hope that the minute the Board announce their decision to reject the AFL's 'offer' entirely (which I still expect to happen) they will immediately begin acting as the strong face of the club that they are supposed to be and start setting records straight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello (echo echo)...anyone home?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back