Hello

Remove this Banner Ad

Mog said:
As they say, good things come to those who wait. Which I've always thought was just a way to mollify people who were never going to get anything.
I'm sorry Mog but can we just be friends. Its not that I dont have feelings for you I do dont get me wrong , but I like someone else and i want to see if it works out. You understand dont you? Whats wrong Mog why the funny look on your face? What are you doing with that brick. Mo..............

PerthCrow said:
I'm sorry Mog but can we just be friends. Its not that I dont have feelings for you I do dont get me wrong , but I like someone else and i want to see if it works out. You understand dont you? Whats wrong Mog why the funny look on your face? What are you doing with that brick. Mo..............
Haha...can this thread please be re-named to D&D thread.

AngelBaby said:
Hi, I am reletivly new to posting on BigFooty, and thought i would just say hi to you all, I look foward to heated debate, and some fun on here. (Had the pleasure of a heated debate or 2 already ;))

I am 22, female and love a good party.
Hi my name is sid and im a computer scientist. In my spare time, I like to play computer games and hack other peoples computers. My greatest attribute must be my charm, great sense of humour, and the fact that I hold the world record in the thickest...
.....glasses.

Do you wanna come to my place? If you do, dont forget to bring a network cable and card with your laptop. We can play computer games all night.

AngelBaby said:
Hi, I am reletivly new to posting on BigFooty, and thought i would just say hi to you all, I look foward to heated debate, and some fun on here. (Had the pleasure of a heated debate or 2 already ;))

I am 22, female and love a good party.

What are you measurements?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello

Remove this Banner Ad

Back