Opinion helmets to potentially come in (opening the door for names on guernseys)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good way for clubs to send out their s**t players and deck their oppos best player for finals.
subruban leagues will be dead within in 10 years

afl will play to empty stadiums in the near future

this will be the afls karma for what they did to our club

bump

afl is in talks with a company to develop a foam helmet that reduces the impact of headknocks

bring in names on guernseys and move the farrken above number sponsor onto the helmets

no fan wants to buy a guernsey with 2 back sponsors on it. name on the back above the number on the other hand...

bump

afl is in talks with a company to develop a foam helmet that reduces the impact of headknocks

bring in names on guernseys and move the farrken above number sponsor onto the helmets

no fan wants to buy a guernsey with 2 back sponsors on it. name on the back above the number on the other hand...

This guy is about to make a fortune, bubble wrap helmet. Can't believe we never thought of it earlier lol

This guy is about to make a fortune, bubble wrap helmet. Can't believe we never thought of it earlier lol
cfl will prob make a copy and run him out of business

Bubble Boy Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Are helmets effective though? Brayshaw wore a helmet and was still forced to retire.
Yeah but CFL have got gridiron helmets in mind , he would have been ok with those helmets and bars across the front

AFL wants helmets not to protect the players but more space for advertising and sponsors.
as long as the covid above number sponsors go I couldnt give a toss if theyre on the helmets

2 sponsors on the back of a sports jumper looks farrken ridiculous and I would never buy another guernsey as long as its there. I used to buy them almost every year. if they remove them I'd buy em again

the worst thing that could happen is they keep above number sponsors and bring in helmets with extra sponsors lol. ill loose it

thats why I propose bring in helmets, remove the above number sponsors and replace them with names and move the above number sponsor to the helmet

as long as the covid above number sponsors go I couldnt give a toss if theyre on the helmets

2 sponsors on the back of a sports jumper looks farrken ridiculous and I would never buy another guernsey as long as its there. I used to buy them almost every year. if they remove them I'd buy em again

the worst thing that could happen is they keep above number sponsors and bring in helmets with extra sponsors lol. ill loose it

thats why I propose bring in helmets, remove the above number sponsors and replace them with names and move the above number sponsor to the helmet
Its the AFL, you know which way they will swing, $$$.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its the AFL, you know which way they will swing, $$$.
names would give them some $$$ too

knowing them theyll prob do sponsors on the back of jumpers, 2 sponsors on the helmets AND names on the guernseys as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion helmets to potentially come in (opening the door for names on guernseys)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back