Media 'HELP ME CHANGE MY USERNAME'

Remove this Banner Ad

Richard-Cranium is available.

Of course, you'll have to fight with 'Richard Cranium' and 'Richard_Cranium' but that could add spice to next seasons SFAEW.

Richard-Cranium is available.

Of course, you'll have to fight with 'Richard Cranium' and 'Richard_Cranium' but that could add spice to next seasons SFAEW.
Richard_Cranium has been the Mount Buller coach for many, many seasons - so it has the MBD flair U2 was looking for.

As the title says.

The QOOTY GODS truly hate me.

I need help. I have been subbed out of more then half the matches this season.

I have been told the only way I can fix this is to change my Username.

HELP is appreciated.
I have a username suggestion for you mate. Tigers Wooden Spooners 2024!:laughv1:

Last edited:
Truly Open to Suggestions for a New Username.

A Username Change is seriously going to happen.

The Qooty Gods are against me, and changing my name may be the only chance I have to fix this issue.

tigers_U2

The Qooty Gods are against me, and changing my name may be the only chance I have to fix this issue.
You really want to upset the Qooty Gods and Hate?

You really want to upset the Qooty Gods and Hate?
The last thing I really want to do is upset Hate , but I am desperate and will do anything to change my fortunes around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'FUCabal7'

Got a sort of ring to it I reckon

Could be the leading candidate so far.

Wouldn't make it past the censors. Looks like you're saying you're f***able. And 7.

Pretty sure CazC30 is available...

Cabal2AllSFA
No need to make it even more obvious how they have padded their resumes for Hall of Fame over the seasons by gifting themselves All Sweet FA spots.

Everyone already knows it is true.

No need to make it even more obvious how they have padded their resumes for Hall of Fame over the seasons by gifting themselves All Sweet FA spots.

Everyone already knows it is true.
The Edge or just plain Edge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media 'HELP ME CHANGE MY USERNAME'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back