Ruse

Club Legend
Jan 25, 2007
KFC Dumpster
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Its Always Sunny
He wears the whole getup and everything. The fluro yellow top, the skintight dickshorts and the crazy goober airflow helmets that look like a sperm. He even has a bike that cost him 8 grand! You got get a good car for that. He's obsessed with that cylcist guy with the ball cancer I can't remember the name of. He's no good in races and tells me he does it mainly for the exercise. I tell him you don't need to spend $8 000 to burn fat just run or something. He is clearly mental and should go to a doctor.

Oh and for those of you who may think that 'my friend' is really me well you are wrong. I don't even own a bike.

:thumbsu::)

Yeah, just run....and spend money on shorts, singlets, hydration belts, HRM's - before the physio bills for those buggered knees!!!

Q: What do you call a runner with stuffed knees?

A: A cyclist!
(boom, tish)

Disclaimer: This was written by a cyclist. The views expressed therein may be caused by my "dickshorts" being too tight :)

Well...

Do u have a tv/xbox/dvd/home theater setup you dropped a few thousand dollars on?
Do you spend a few thousand dollars on your car every year?
Better still, do you spend thousands of dollars 'putting rims', 'mags' and 'turbos' on your car?

All those things appear as funny to me, as cycling appears to you.

• Banned
so what exactly is the problem.

Yeah it's a big outlay on a bike, but he isn't dropping $$$ idling at a set of traffic lights either.
I thought I made it clear. The problem is that he's a cyclist! I mean i can understand if he's doing freestyle or jumps at the track but people who ride bikes on the road is just plain weird, especially when they wear fluro coloured clothes. Ahh the shame of it all. Why oh why did bikes have to be invented.

:):thumbsu:

I thought I made it clear. The problem is that he's a cyclist! I mean i can understand if he's doing freestyle or jumps at the track but people who ride bikes on the road is just plain weird, especially when they wear fluro coloured clothes. Ahh the shame of it all. Why oh why did bikes have to be invented.

:):thumbsu:

Obviously not your friend

Remove this Banner Ad

Help My Friend is a Cyclist!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back