Toast Henry 'Hank' Slattery Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Advice-Hank-SAVE-IT-FOR-THE-HANGAR-THIS-THREAD-FOR-HANK.jpg

Heed his warning.

He's actually more of a Ronnie Coleman fan; something about seeing more of himself in him.

Or 18" arms, boulder shoulders, muscley chests and masculine jawlines.

Shit, this thread is slipping into Hangar material.

This is your last warning, then I'll have to release the dogs, or the bees, or the dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you.

Haha, have fun next year.

Judd breaks out of the middle, looks into the forwardline.....still looking....still looking, he has no one to kick it to.

first and foremost, like Whomb and Spikey The Hank Master loves boys and the dick.

This would have to be the biggest loser thread i have ever read. You weak stupid homos.

Henry Slattery. Please.

And Courney Johns is as good as Wayne Carey.

Whats next Damien Cupido is better than Leigh Matthews.

Henry Slattery is a absolute fkin dud, weak, crap player that is as good as Jason Laycock, Jarrod Oakley Nicholls and Matt Riggio.

Ill give you something to toast.

LOSERS.

Lol.

Someone's angry Hank didn't call their mum back:D

Its alright, this flog Callipari1 is doing the rounds on all other teams boards!!

Funny how desperate you can get when your own team is falling apart!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that the bromance displayed in this thread for Hank is a touch over the top - the bogans are starting to fight back, perhaps becoming counter productive.

Don't know about the rest of them, but I'm just having fun. Considering how a thread about Slatts is always about him being shit I thought it was about time he got one for not being shit

i enjoy the job slatts does week in week out, shutting down small forwards, and im more than happy for him to be top 10 B&F and well done to him, but i just can't say that i feel comfortable with the ball in his hands

And it's pretty clear that you're a flog. Absolute flog.

Any more Slattery bashing in this thread and you're gone.

Mod abuse and more importantly Hank abuse is worthy of banzhammer IMO.

Ben and I are students. As is Whomb. As is eth-dog. Why do you only use your 'addog' account to criticise players? Too afraid to use your main account?
efa.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Henry 'Hank' Slattery Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back