Player Watch Henry Schade (Delisted 2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought the back line was a tad rusty tonight, all players were guilty of fumbling and poor decision making. In saying that still not the time to make knee jerk reactions, it was the first game of the year. Big step in class and intensity from a JLT Richmond game to and AFL game against the premiers. Shite load better than the last two years round one. Would like Bucks to give the backline combination another week or to before judging.

Is he any worse than Nathan Brown? Not a lot I don't think. Defensively was fine, didn't do a lot else. Either way, I think Dunn is possibly a better fit to play Jack next week, so wouldn't hate to see is swap the two.

Ehhh, he wasn't great wasn't terrible. Would have preferred Dunn playing.

Thought he looked okay, but will have a better look next week when I'm able to be at the ground and get a wider angle. He is a much better kick than Frost or Brown and he doesn't die wondering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked the hit he gave Stringer.
Beautiful knee into his hip & back.
That would have hurt.
Bit of a pay back for what Stringer did to Toovey last year.
He wasn't great, but let him play a few games to see if he gets better.
Would love him to give Riewoldt the same knee he gave Stringer.

Jesus you are delusional on this one. He was no way near great. Just a pass mark given it was his first game for the club.

So the club has it wrong?
Not what I said. Just that last week he was okay, not 'great' as you stated.

But since you asked, I am not sold on him and would not be surprised if he was gone at years end, or maybe in a couple of years. Hope I am wrong, but seems very vanilla to me.

Changed my mind. He is Frost mark II but with none of the grunt.

Delist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Henry Schade (Delisted 2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back