Herald Sun Cup Div 2- The Country Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

brooksy108

Rookie
Jun 26, 2005
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
The final has been set, its next wednesday at elsterwick(spelling) park in melbourne and Ballarat and Clarendon College play Sale Catholic College...Does anyone wish to place a comment on there thouhts feels free...

brooksy108 said:
The final has been set, its next wednesday at elsterwick(spelling) park in melbourne and Ballarat and Clarendon College play Sale Catholic College...Does anyone wish to place a comment on there thouhts feels free...

Great to see my old school perfroming well again this year.

Good luck fellas. I hear that you have not lost a game so far this year.

Yes that is correct unbeaten and that continued today in fine style. With college gettin up by 86 points against sale. With college down by 1 point at quarter time they started playing better footy with sale only kicking 1 point after quarter time which was a rushed behind in the last few minutes.

College has one more hurdle before going through the season undefeated, thats St Pats with a full strength side, last time the two played patties were missing a number of key players including 2 all australians... watch out

Sheppos Boys, im sorry to anounce this to you mate but your loveable team was outclassed and beaten today St Pats, still without a fullstrength side. Just wish the patties boys had a full team against geelong a few weeks ago, would of made things very interesting

stillkickin said:
Sheppos Boys, im sorry to anounce this to you mate but your loveable team was outclassed and beaten today St Pats, still without a fullstrength side. Just wish the patties boys had a full team against geelong a few weeks ago, would of made things very interesting

If we were beaten we lost to a better side on the day. I will be coming up next week to see them in action however. Unlike many of you at St Pats however I will not be making excuses for our losses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Herald Sun Cup Div 2- The Country Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back