Herald Sun Shield 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Are Bernards playing full strength this year or are boys missing because of Vic Metro & TAC?
yeahh they are with there herald sun sheild games but im sure they would be resting players for the normal ACC fixture, a great outfit they are a lot of speed and height will be hard to beat.

bernards are looking good got parade tomoz and should smash em

Parade by 9 points.

Bernards was killing them in the first. Lucin had 4 goals by half way through the 2nd and the coach changed him - it was all down hill from there. Rayner & Madden was great so was Witta for Parade.

yeahh they are with there herald sun sheild games but im sure they would be resting players for the normal ACC fixture, a great outfit they are a lot of speed and height will be hard to beat.

de la knocked them off in a Sheild game last week
looks like Joeys and Bernards arnt the outfit of the past both loosing two games in the season makes for an interesting ladder

de la knocked them off in a Sheild game last week
looks like Joeys and Bernards arnt the outfit of the past both loosing two games in the season makes for an interesting ladder
yeah spot on im suprised parade knocked them off with a few key players out of there side but its always been like that with parade and st bernards come to HSS and parade will be the better team but when you see the ACC ladder bernards finish high 1-2 and parade are around 4-5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah spot on im suprised parade knocked them off with a few key players out of there side but its always been like that with parade and st bernards come to HSS and parade will be the better team but when you see the ACC ladder bernards finish high 1-2 and parade are around 4-5.

This wasn't a Herald Sun game only ACC

"so ur saying u go into acc games with no intention of winning? thats clearly a lie"

nobody has ever gone into a game with no intention of winning....

(except for maybe carlton last year)

how do you get into the herald sun sheild? what do you have to do? teams such as marcellin pegs and assumption are in from the ags why not peninsula etc etc

De la are aa good outfit but from wat ive seen they arnt good enough to threaten for the shield.......They lack a bit of depth and rely heavily on 3 or 4 players

Usually school teams that dont play on a Saturday dont play in the sheild because the finals played on a saturday. I believe Xavier 4-5 years ago were entered but had to forfeight the final because they had a game on the same day as the Sheild Final

I hope teams keep underrating De La only getting Better

seems to be a heap of attention and talk of joeys, what about the ekc boys, knowing their system, they are little bit behind every other team due to them not training together as much as private schools, but you just have to look at the talent that has come through the school, i know the school looks after the players well, but the school is clearly suited to help players get drafted rather than play footy for a private school they dont really carew about the results, i know a number of pegs boys who play who dont care weather they win or loose, just as long as they play well.

so dose anyone rate the ekc boys????

do othet private schools look foward to playing this school because they are a better footy school than all the private schools???
i mean how many kids have been drafted from private schools in the past 10 years compared to ekc???

jsy because they wear a blazer and get driven into school by dad bmw or merc dosent mean that youl end up on a afl list, just vecause the schools coach says he knows someone in the know!!!

seems to be a heap of attention and talk of joeys, what about the ekc boys, knowing their system, they are little bit behind every other team due to them not training together as much as private schools, but you just have to look at the talent that has come through the school, i know the school looks after the players well, but the school is clearly suited to help players get drafted rather than play footy for a private school they dont really carew about the results, i know a number of pegs boys who play who dont care weather they win or loose, just as long as they play well.

so dose anyone rate the ekc boys????

do othet private schools look foward to playing this school because they are a better footy school than all the private schools???
i mean how many kids have been drafted from private schools in the past 10 years compared to ekc???

jsy because they wear a blazer and get driven into school by dad bmw or merc dosent mean that youl end up on a afl list, just vecause the schools coach says he knows someone in the know!!!

question ... who the hell is ekc?
and most of the Acc schools arnt private and probly wouldnt even train, and i catch the bus to school champ? get your facts right

Remove this Banner Ad

Herald Sun Shield 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back