Herald Sun Shield 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

no rumour to it.. i played in the game today at skilled stadium for CCS and the boys got up by 8 points after being 6 goals down half way through the 3rd.. however there was no christianson on the park.. Joey's will still go thru on % though.. it is a massive up set and it was an awesome thing to be a part of, especially because they were up by so much with little time to go!!

no rumour to it.. i played in the game today at skilled stadium for CCS and the boys got up by 8 points after being 6 goals down half way through the 3rd.. however there was no christianson on the park.. Joey's will still go thru on % though.. it is a massive up set and it was an awesome thing to be a part of, especially because they were up by so much with little time to go!!

Yeah was a alright turn out. i found from CCS supporters that the St joeys crowd were saying at the start of the game they were going 2 pump sale and would be a disgrace if they lost to sale. They Commentated the game and got quiter and quiter in the last quarter as sale started running over them.

Probably the bestest win ever for A little country school. Showed more heart and want for the ball then the City boys.

Yeah was a alright turn out. i found from CCS supporters that the St joeys crowd were saying at the start of the game they were going 2 pump sale and would be a disgrace if they lost to sale. They Commentated the game and got quiter and quiter in the last quarter as sale started running over them.
Probably the bestest win ever for A little country school. Showed more heart and want for the ball then the City boys.

a young player by the name of Harry Cross dominated through the mid field and also kicked 4 goals to be awarded best on ground from CCS. kep your eye on him! also MItch Dowse, a power midfielder, picked up 35 poss, including 25 in the last half, to also, with cross, help lift his team!

Joey's supporters should notbe disgraced because of losing to a harder working outfit!

full credit to sale today. played great football. unreal skills and good finishing. but yes, no allen christensen who is playing vic country this weekend. jasper mcmillan pittard is also playing VC. Joeys also had Grabowski, Bright and Johntson missing, three regulars in the Geelong Falcons. but congrats to CCS in winning a great game of footy.

a young player by the name of Harry Cross dominated through the mid field and also kicked 4 goals to be awarded best on ground from CCS. kep your eye on him! also MItch Dowse, a power midfielder, picked up 35 poss, including 25 in the last half, to also, with cross, help lift his team!

Joey's supporters should notbe disgraced because of losing to a harder working outfit!

the commentors were calling this player higgins. As he was number seven n the college strip is similar to western bulldogs

full credit to sale today. played great football. unreal skills and good finishing. but yes, no allen christensen who is playing vic country this weekend. jasper mcmillan pittard is also playing VC. Joeys also had Grabowski, Bright and Johntson missing, three regulars in the Geelong Falcons. but congrats to CCS in winning a great game of footy.

though i know that joey's players were better, we also were far from our full strenght side with at least 6 players out due to injury who are all key players for us

though i know that joey's players were better, we also were far from our full strenght side with at least 6 players out due to injury who are all key players for us
Don't sell yourself short mate ,that is a fantastic win ,one of the best for many years.The yr 9/10 CAS team played yesterday and got beaten in the GF by Lavalla apparently and that was due to the number of Yr 9's and 10's that had to step up into the senior team because of the injuries otherwise they would've romped that competition in .Be interesting to see how many yr 9's Joey's had in their lineup if any at all.CCS were way from full strength.

Assumption big winners over BCC by 86 points today.
BCC never once looked in it. 5 goals to 1 in the first term in favour of Assumption and they never looked back.

Don't sell yourself short mate ,that is a fantastic win ,one of the best for many years.The yr 9/10 CAS team played yesterday and got beaten in the GF by Lavalla apparently and that was due to the number of Yr 9's and 10's that had to step up into the senior team because of the injuries otherwise they would've romped that competition in .Be interesting to see how many yr 9's Joey's had in their lineup if any at all.CCS were way from full strength.
full strength joeys vs full strength sale
i think joeys would walk in
no doubt about it
doesnt really matter coz i think some of these boys have bigger fish to fry hence them not playing

full strength joeys vs full strength sale
i think joeys would walk in
no doubt about it
doesnt really matter coz i think some of these boys have bigger fish to fry hence them not playing

i'd say that you would be right, but the fact is that both teams were missing key players but we still won.. go effort from a team that basically plays every player that comes to the school footy training sessions i believe

ok mate
see you in the semi final
oh wait your not in it
sorry

mate did u even play or u one of those crap nerd blokes on the side hu just commantate coz u can't get a run in a team that loses to a more determined country team? did u actually play or were u sittin on the side lines reporting or did u have bigger fish 2 fry? u seem like a stuck up kid who has nothin going for himself so he trys to pretend he's part of the football team.

oh wait your not in it
sorry

yeah mate, get over yourself..
it's that attitude that allowed us to get over the line, you just thought you'd walk in..
just worry about winning the next game (if you play) and don't choke again. to be honest, im not worried what you think and you shouldnt be worried what i think..
just go out and win coz the pressure is all on you (if you play)..
good luck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mate did u even play or u one of those crap nerd blokes on the side hu just commantate coz u can't get a run in a team that loses to a more determined country team? did u actually play or were u sittin on the side lines reporting or did u have bigger fish 2 fry? u seem like a stuck up kid who has nothin going for himself so he trys to pretend he's part of the football team.
thats why his captain of the state team

that's just the way you portray yourself..
i would of much rathered beaten st joey's then made the finals..
and i'm glad we did

ok mate
oh wait your not in it
sorry

haha thats right mate, we r not in the finals, but we still beat u! and dont pull that "we had players out" crap, every team has players out nearly every game that they play. u got beaten on the day by a better team on the day. but no need 4 the sarcasm. and if u r such a superstar im sure the team will b much better with u back in there.

that's just the way you portray yourself..
i would of much rathered beaten st joey's then made the finals..
and i'm glad we did

thats a stupid thiing to say in a few years time no one will remember if u beat joeys or not but u will always remember if u win the herald sun championship thing

thats a stupid thiing to say in a few years time no one will remember if u beat joeys or not but u will always remember if u win the herald sun championship thing

yep, that's right, everyone will remember when st joeys win the 'herald sun championship thing,' speaking of stupid things to say.. that is ******ed! you don't even know what it is haha you are obviously a joke. maybe you should use your brain before you post again.. if you were at the game you would know from the way we, as a team, reacted when the game ended that we will remember it in a few years! that win meant more to us then going thru to the next round! it was massive for our school!

You City boys don't understand. We choose our team from about 40 players that wanna play footy for the school. We don't give out scollerships for footy either. You city boys play together outside of the herald sun comp. We only get a team together for that comp every year, and only play in that comp. You city boys don't understand that wen us boys look back on our school footy days we will remember beating the big school from geelong who thought they would smash our little country school and in the big stadium of the skilled stadium. It was a great win for our boys and you should be humble in defeat.

You City boys don't understand. We choose our team from about 40 players that wanna play footy for the school. We don't give out scollerships for footy either. You city boys play together outside of the herald sun comp. We only get a team together for that comp every year, and only play in that comp. You city boys don't understand that wen us boys look back on our school footy days we will remember beating the big school from geelong who thought they would smash our little country school and in the big stadium of the skilled stadium. It was a great win for our boys and you should be humble in defeat.

alot of city schools dont give out footy scholarships and i dint think joeys would mate

Fair cop that sale played better footy on the day but you dont understand we choose our team from 80 players that want to play football for the school, we dont offer scholarships to elite footballers in the area, we dont train at all as a side let alone play together on weekends. And the only reason those commentators went quiet was because the battery on the camera went flat and those 'nuffy' commentators were also 2 state players. But have fun remembering the day you played at skilled stadium while we get to look forward to the opportunity of playing on the mcg a feat your poor old little country school has to wait around for a couple more years to do

Fair cop that sale played better footy on the day but you dont understand we choose our team from 80 players that want to play football for the school, we dont offer scholarships to elite footballers in the area, we dont train at all as a side let alone play together on weekends. And the only reason those commentators went quiet was because the battery on the camera went flat and those 'nuffy' commentators were also 2 state players. But have fun remembering the day you played at skilled stadium while we get to look forward to the opportunity of playing on the mcg a feat your poor old little country school has to wait around for a couple more years to do

and you have fun remembering losing to the same 'poor old little country school'. i'm sure that will be fun for you to remember, it will be for us.

If the game had meant anything to the us we would have played our best 6 players but it didn't mean much at all so if your claim to fame as a school is beating a weakened team then I truly feel sorry for you as individuals and as a school

Why does everyone still refuse to acknowledge Assumption:confused:?? It's as if no wants to talk about them. I find it hard to believe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Herald Sun Shield 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back