Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monfries: 64, 83, 50, 81, 84, 28, 64 - TRADE OUT - 108.
Koschitzke: 88, 72, 73, 41, 43 - TRADE OUT - 122, 88, 64.
Murphy: 66, 38, 50 - TRADE OUT - 109, 97, 72.

told ya not to trade gussy lol. who did u trade him for in the end. why did u trade kosi, was it for a gun or something

Horror week for me. Will be lucky to crack 2000. Also up against it for a league win against really average opposition.

Have only scored 1507 from 17 players including my captain (Dal Santo's first game under 100 this year - 67 points :mad:).

My last 5 players are of pretty good quality, so hopefully I can crack 2000 and avoid an embarrassing loss:

Cornes
Gilbee
Waters
Kerr
O'Keefe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just checked the scores on ff and I was kicking myself! I put Birchall on the pine and put smith on.... And I also had Hadley on the bench..... The team is doing pretty well but could have been killing it if I wasn't stupid with my selection. Damn it!

I just checked the scores on ff and I was kicking myself! I put Birchall on the pine and put smith on.... And I also had Hadley on the bench..... The team is doing pretty well but could have been killing it if I wasn't stupid with my selection. Damn it!

I did the same thing with Birchall and Smith in DT. Shattering. Also have Hadley on the bench in DT.:(

1119 from 13.

o'keefe cornes gilbee johnson shaw fraser cox judd © petterd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back