Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHIT BLOODY BARTEL.

I had a feeling last night that he wasnt going to play and be a late withdrawal. BUGGER!

My team was awesome aswell and 1 trade left. This is going to kill teams this week. Now ill have to trade Bartel out and have no trade in the granny when other players will be 'injured'.

Is there any chance he will play in RD22?
Mate I am in the same situation as you. There is absolutely no chance Bartel will play in rd. 22, Impossible to get back from an appendix that fast. Any ideas for who I should get?

I am considering Joel Corey. With Bartel and Selwood out, he will dominate the midfield. Thoughts on this idea?

Otherwise the standout two are Hodge and Goodes. Which one would you get out of those two?

I am considering Joel Corey. With Bartel and Selwood out, he will dominate the midfield. Thoughts on this idea?

Otherwise the standout two are Hodge and Goodes. Which one would you get out of those two?

Probably Goodes over Hodge.

I have been avoiding puting Geelong players as captain in these last few dead rubber matches for them for no other reason than it is dead rubbers..

for me ive been tossing up between:

Goodes over the pies, always plays well at the end of the year, only thing im worrying about is how well he plays at the G and at night..?

Dal Santo under the roof against a weakend eagles midfield

Cox over saints with weak ruck

C Cornes, but against geelong at skilled think i will give him a miss this week.

Pav over melb, only concerned about possible rain some others have mentioned.

im thinking of trading judd to kornes.. but i already have sburger and cassisi.. bit too risky having 3 port mids or should i just go kirk

Why would you be gay to consider Lenny? Great captain choice for this week :thumbsu: to go with Roo's 148 and Kosi's 91, it was a good night for me!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodes is the biggest legend ever... traded him in for Bartel, and had him as captain :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Also had him as captain this week :D

Believe it or not, im a huge chance to win this week at this rate. My opponent has been scoring way higher htan me for hte last month or too, but im geting some big scores. Riewoldt, Pavlich, Cox, Carazzo, Johncock (unfortunetly he too had all 5 too), Goodes, Hall, Mcleod, Sam Fisher, and Craig Bolton (who im heaps proud of taking a gamble and bringing him in this week - unfortunetly bringing in Sinclair didn't work though :S)

What a day for me:
Cornes - 104
Kornes - 105
S Burgoyne - 115
Lade - 94
Chapman - 122
Gablet - 104
Franklin - 154
Mitchell - 145
Birchall - 77
Gilbee - 130
BJ - 82

Plus pavlich captain - 148 (296)

2082 with smooth mover, lucas and jack riewoldt. Not bad at all! - should get into final as opposition has 2 out~YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back