Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1213 with 9 players captain judd still to come, also kerr, bell bruce, croad, johnson, mooney, pavlich and taylor will be hoping for a big one from judd to push me towards 2300 coz im playing a good opponent

Any one know why Xavier Ellis isn't playing?

I thought he was named...

Bulldogs vs Melb
A Davey 169
T Johnstone 154
D Cross 136
C Sylvia 127
B Johnson 126

Geelong vs West Coast
J Bartel 149
M Scarlett 145
B Waters 125
D Milburn 120
C Judd 118

Frem vs Hawthorn
Q3 20.06 min
C Tarrant 113
P Hasleby 106
R Crowley 101
T Boyle 98
S Mitchell 94

Anyone got the Top 5 from todays's games?

Can't load game day live from this computer.

Bulldogs vs Melb
A Davey 169
T Johnstone 154
D Cross 136
C Sylvia 127
B Johnson 126

Geelong vs West Coast
J Bartel 149
M Scarlett 145
B Waters 125
D Milburn 120
C Judd 118

Frem vs Hawthorn
Q3 20.06 min
C Tarrant 113
P Hasleby 106
R Crowley 101
T Boyle 98
S Mitchell 94
I almost talked nick_savo into trading Bartel. Good thing......he would have killed me.:D

He's in great form, but how long can he keep it up? I would have a look at some options to free up some cash.

I almost talked nick_savo into trading Bartel. Good thing......he would have killed me.:D

He's in great form, but how long can he keep it up? I would have a look at some options to free up some cash.

I think Bartel will continue to poll 120 and above. Its only going to get wetter around the grounds (apart from TD) with winter and he relishes those types of conditions..

Yeh mate, Im stoke with my backline
Shaw - 137
Cornes - 117
McLeod - 124
Adcock - 160
Carrazzo - 150
Polak - 85

Malcheski also really stepped up getting 129 and Foley with a nice 112, got let down a bit with my forwards, I bought Edwards in for Robert Murphy and he picked up a nice 87, Davey only got 48, Rischitelli was another dissapointment only getting 53, Kosi held up his end picking up 88 and Brennan got a solid 80, Jonathan Griffen came in for Dean Cox and got a nice 74 (His highest for the season), Fev's shocking second half didn't help his score as he was on 111 at half time and finished with 94.
Overall i'm pretty happy as I am averaging 100+ for each play with 1538 from 15, Lets hope Gilbee, Kerr, Bartel, Judd (C), Sandilands, G Ablett and Franklin can all pull some big scores and get me to the number one spot. :thumbsu:

Nick, you're a genius. You ended up scoring 2350 odd!

Very poor week from me, however, I still cracked the 2000 mark, with 2078

My brothers team has cracked 2200 for the third consecutive week with 20-21 players playing. After 6 weeks of not looking at his team, he traded McGregor for Smith, and NG Brown for Lucas...and had Dean Cox in with no replacement.

Not bad, and with 18 trades still to come, watch out nick_savo. :p

My brothers team has cracked 2200 for the third consecutive week with 20-21 players playing. After 6 weeks of not looking at his team, he traded McGregor for Smith, and NG Brown for Lucas...and had Dean Cox in with no replacement.

Yeah I also had a poorish week, Cracked the 2000 mark but had Hawkins and Cambell both in my team.

Anyone know what Sandilands, Gilbee and Pav got?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1263 (97 average) from 12 (inc Cornes captain) with these 10 to come:

Gilbee
Waters
Birchall
Milburn
Kerr
Hodge
Sandilands
Pavlich
Ablett
Franklin

Looking at about 2203 which will be enough for about a 350-400 point win in the league.

Happy with Tim Boyle's game. He's proving to be a very handy cash cow.

looks like a reasonable week for me

on 1807 with scores to come from:

Birchall
Hasleby
Sandilands
Mooney
Pavlich
Nablett

Im shaking in my boots :p :thumbsu: :D

i think sunday is a cursed day for me. i was heading for a solid 2300, at least a 2200. but now i will prob just get 2000. players today that did bad were pavlich as captain, gilbee was pretty average,mundy,kerr:mad: and the rest will only score average that i had. and to make matters worse boyle score 115 odd in my reserves and james walker was better then expected after i traded him

:confused: :confused: :confused:

any 1 know wot these players got?

birchall
mcpharlin
priddis
g.ablett
pav
johnson
franklin
n.ablett

cheers

birchall-71