Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple months back i was thinking of getting him but didnt end up going through with it. Cant remember who i picked up instead but my forward line is set. All i need is Chapman back and its ace.

I remember you talking about him and thought it would be risky at the time, but ever since then he has returned some pretty good scores for the price you were talking about him for. Not to worry.

afl site is down for me for some reason. if it didnt happen to everyone else can someone tell me what Lade, Chad cornes, Kane cornes, mcleod and johncock got.
Lade 91
Chad Cornes 109
Kane Cornes 37
McLeod 107
Johncock 57

1541 after 15, not on for a very good one this week! Jordi McMahon's really not helping me out over the past few weeks! And with Gilbee out i have no choice, again a season has past with me thinking "ahh yeah, got loads of trades left!!" and now i'm buggered!

1650 pts. with McPharlin , McPhee , Waters , Kerr , Mitchell , Malceski , Everitt & Franklin still to come. (Projected 2530pts) If I get close to that this week I will be happy:thumbsu:

:thumbsu: to Fev. , Riewoldt & (J.Brown as captain)

:thumbsdown: to F.Gehrig - Minus 1

Cornes (C) 222
Shaw 106
Gram 130
Casissi 87
Murphy 72
Hudson 86
Johnson 79
Johnson 113
Ablett Jnr 133
Mooney 52
Riewoldt 164

TOTAL= 1254

Finished off with a 2430 from 21. A nice score and with Gilbee and Chapman comming in it can only get better. Nice way to enter finals.

I have to do something with Warnock though. But theres no good ruckman without paying top dollar which i doubt i would have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

end up with 2434
:thumbsu: Franklin 108 and McPharlin 124
:thumbsdown: Judd 68, White 64, Hall 58 and Lucas 28
Judd and Hall are going to be cheap as chips next season, I CANT WAIT!!! Hopefully they dont do a John Brown in the next month.:(
2,302... Not good enough. Going to fall down the rankings again.:mad::(
Where abouts do you think you will be? IIRC you were around the 50 mark.

Judd and Hall are going to be cheap as chips next season, I CANT WAIT!!! Hopefully they dont do a John Brown in the next month.:(

Where abouts do you think you will be? IIRC you were around the 50 mark.

Was 11th last week... Gone from 6th to 11th and with a score like that would say outside top 20 this week. :(

Well I have officially gone throught the H & A season undefeated in my private league! :thumbsu:

Then again I am up against friends who dont spend anywhere near the amount of time I do on it so its a bit of a hollow achievement...

Well I have officially gone throught the H & A season undefeated in my private league! :thumbsu:

Then again I am up against friends who dont spend anywhere near the amount of time I do on it so its a bit of a hollow achievement...
I will have too. Still a lot of work to do, I have to win my league, otherwise I will cop it big time.

2457 for me this week, playing without Gilbee, Chapman and using Darcy in for Sandilands.

Still 5 trades left and about $50,000 in the bank, looking to win my Qualifying Final and get the week off.

Ended up with 2417pts.:cool::thumbsu: Happy with that score & you may as well say it was with 21 players as my 22nd was F. Gehrig.(-1):thumbsdown::mad:

This week minus 1 next week will probably get 150+:D:rolleyes: That's consistancy for you.

nick_savo went through the season undefeated....but guess who he plays first up in finals??? MEEEE!!! mmmwwwaaaahhhhh

I played with 21 with Chapman out and Williams covering for Gilbee. Hopefully they come back and i can add to my 2412 score:thumbsu:

Whens the finals fixture comming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back