Herald Sun Super Coach 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Used both my trades this week, 4 left now with 250K to spend

Out Tredrea in Aaron Davey
Out Waters in Kenelley

I wanted to swap Jordan McMahon for Kenelley but was forced to after Waters dropped out I just didn't want a donut in my backline. McMahon will probably get his walking papers next week, hopefully his value does not drop to much. I'm expecting a heavy tag on Carazzo this week and hopefully his value won't go to high and McMahon will turn into him that is if there are no injuries.

So I should now have a full side even if Brad Johnson drops out.

After finishing the season 15-0, I am now hamstrung with injuries and playing the second best side in the competition.

Luckily he also has Gilbee, Johnson and Chapman.

So I am going to take a massive gamble and cash in two emergencies, hope to win so I can upgrade next week.

http://heraldsun9.virtualsports.com.au/?p=other_teams&tid=39502&lid=1

With two of my remaining five trades, I am looking to downgrade Higgins to Connors and Nathan Ablett to Gill.

Unfortunately Martin Clarke and Gray are both out this week, but I'm banking on them to be back. Plus they have more potential value and scoring power I think.

Thoughts?

If you are willing to take the risk, it could pay off.

Its really up to you in the end.
If you are just going for the league, take the risk, but thats just my opinion.

After finishing the season 15-0, I am now hamstrung with injuries and playing the second best side in the competition.

Luckily he also has Gilbee, Johnson and Chapman.

So I am going to take a massive gamble and cash in two emergencies, hope to win so I can upgrade next week.

http://heraldsun9.virtualsports.com.au/?p=other_teams&tid=39502&lid=1

With two of my remaining five trades, I am looking to downgrade Higgins to Connors and Nathan Ablett to Gill.

Unfortunately Martin Clarke and Gray are both out this week, but I'm banking on them to be back. Plus they have more potential value and scoring power I think.

Thoughts?

Why don't you cash in only one of emergency and upgrade sandi to jeff white. Your rucks are not that strong and hudson is out for the week so you will be down a man if griffin doesnt play

captain carrazzo not lookin very good. chad skip didnt help.

Looking at about a 2100 figure and it may be just enough to get me through and get a week off. Davey, Franklin, Ball, Brown and Mr Consitant Lappin all bumped my score up.

Got a donut from Johhno dropping out and my back up, Riewoldt pulled out late Friday. Cornes captain with 58 hurts.

It will be a close game so hopefully I get my nose in front.

I could have really been exploited this week, have Chapman, Johnson, Gilbee, Sandilands and Hudson out of my best 22, Gray and Clarke out too.

Also made Chad Cornes captain. Would have been a disaster to lose in week one after being undefeated all year. Lucky for me my opponent has the exact same problems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could have really been exploited this week, have Chapman, Johnson, Gilbee, Sandilands and Hudson out of my best 22, Gray and Clarke out too.

Also made Chad Cornes captain. Would have been a disaster to lose in week one after being undefeated all year. Lucky for me my opponent has the exact same problems.

I went through the home and away season undefeated too...and yep I am having a disaster and have lost the first final. Argh!

Also there is a chance that I will lose next week...the team I will play as been copying some of my moves and has similar players in his team...so will depends on less than half the team...

Bit of a funny round, had some huge scores and some shocking scores. Ended up with 2328. Pretty happy with that considering I had Chapman, Brad Johnson and Ben Hudson out.

wat you and borgy score savo?.. caraz got 2390 after looking bad at the start. not bad consdiering chad was skip

Anyone have any idea what Judd's value will be this week? I have 1 trade left and been holding onto him incase of other injuries, but his form is crap with this injury of his. I have managed to win my final and get a week off, but with only $58k left in the bank I think time has come to trade him. With his price plummeting, I might struggle getting someone descent for him.:mad: Any advice???

Sounds like a shocking round for a lot of us.

As for me went through the year with just one loss which was the same team as I played today and guess who won today:mad:. They seem to have an edge over me.

Hopefully I can rebound next week & get back on track;)

wat you and borgy score savo?.. caraz got 2390 after looking bad at the start. not bad consdiering chad was skip
I dethroned the king!!!! YES!!!!

Nick said i scored around the 2310 mark. The PavDog as captain was great! Week off, Chappy and Gilbs to come back in. 2 trades in hand. Could i be in a better position?:p

2422 for me. Highest score for the year, and hopefully enough to get through. My two captain options were J Brown, and Bartel. Went for Brown but I guess I couldn't have really gone wrong.

Scores starting to come through on the supercoach page. Our league draw has about half the scores filled in and half blank at the moment. Remember it was like this last year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back