Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1203/13

Skipper Cornes baby. :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Hunter, Jones letdowns really.

Cox did reasonably wel but too many FA's.

Content with Newman, Pav, Lids, Stiffy, Porps, Buddy, Tuck, Stevens, Kruezer and Heater to come.

Should piss on 2000. :thumbsu:

Gimme a hell yeah!
What a finish from the Bears!

I'm now at 1414/14 (true dinks), with capnPav, Birdman, Porps, HShaw, NJBrown, Palmer, Simmonds and young Cyril Rioli to come.

Not mindblowing yet, but it should be a little more respectable than the last couple of weeks have been.

Ryder to dominate Riewoldt next week, put his price down a bit in time for me to get him for Hill in round 6. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

1250ish/13 atm. Was happy with the Brisbane game as I had Bradshaw and Brown... but...

My opponent had Bradshaw, Brown, Black and C.Cornes (C). So he's now made up the ground he made on me. He also had Kennelly and Mattner. (Yes, he had 6 players get over 120 today!) :mad:

I thought I had it in the bag but I'm 370 behind with 4 extra players! It's going down to the wire!

am i too far behing to win?:confused:

me-1157:thumbsu: with newman mundy shaw(captain), thomas, goodwin stevens palmer simmonds rioli franklin fev pav:D;)

opponent-1247:mad: with johncock ellis king carrazzon palmer kruzer simmonds fev pav(captain) franklin and also has harding(didnt play!):eek:

i think im a little bit ahead but im not quite sure!:confused:

1141/12:)

leuenberger on bench:thumbsdown::mad:

Talking Leuenberger on bench.... I have the following rucks...Cox, McIntosh, Simmonds, Leuenberger...Who should I start with?

I got troubles everywhere...

Backs: Nicosk, Proud, S.Thompson
Forwards: Dew, Gamble, Reid, Hall

My team is falling apart..hehehe You serious about Hall for 4-6 weeks? farrrk 2-3 weeks I don't mind as Dew is due back (excuse the pun)

from seeing wat kennely and mattner are doing for the swans who would u perfer?:confused: i picked kennely over mattner at the last second:cool: but am thinking of recruiting mattner after he has a few bad games!:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Impromptu, your team has more holes in it than swiss cheese! HeeHee! :D

Heheheh tell me about it..

I think if Hall gets 3-4 weeks..i'm going to ride it and

Gamble to Riewoldt/J.Brown -350K
Reid to Mckinley/Reimers +50K

Hill to J.Brown/Riewoldt -250K
Dyson to Kornes -300K

850K ...I have $1.05M...hence 200K in the kitty

Heheheh tell me about it..

I think if Hall gets 3-4 weeks..i'm going to ride it and

Gamble to Riewoldt/J.Brown -350K
Reid to Mckinley/Reimers +50K

Hill to J.Brown/Riewoldt -250K
Dyson to Kornes -300K

850K ...I have $1.05M...hence 200K in the kitty

Hall should be out for atleast 6 weeks.

High Impact.
Head High.
Intentional.
Off The Ball.

Throw in any residual points and his previous record.

I'm actually a little disappointed with the last quarter of the Port and Brisbane game, although I have Brown. I was sitting pretty with Chad as captain on 130 at three quarter time, Brown on 80-odd, the other popular Lions stars well down and had Mattner too.

Then all the Brisbane guns fire, and now everyone has decent scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back