Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is there i could trade for gram?:confused: i got him as a keeper but now am regretting it!:eek: should i w8 for him to score big and then trade or jump on mattner b4 his prices is 2 high?:cool:

my backline is-
h shaw
mundy
newman
bradshaw
taylor
gram and some1 else!

i wouldnt give up on him just yet u got him as a keeper and its only round 5 so keep the faith
in regards to matner i think u have missed the boat and if u decided u must trade gram id look an elite back whos price has dropped

thx tiltraise!:cool: would you trade him if you needed to get rid of king?:confused: either down grade gram upgrade king or vice versa?:thumbsu:

i think that doing that trade wood b smart :Dbcos if i upgrade gram to mattner or one of the burgoynes:eek: and trade king to kruezer or some1 like that would benefit me!:cool:

thx tiltraise!:cool: would you trade him if you needed to get rid of king?:confused: either down grade gram upgrade king or vice versa?:thumbsu:

i think that doing that trade wood b smart :Dbcos if i upgrade gram to mattner or one of the burgoynes:eek: and trade king to kruezer or some1 like that would benefit me!:cool:

do u mean jake king (rich) or steven king (stk)?

Houli has been awesome the last 2 weeks. Those 2 goals helped bump up his score about and he appeared to get a quite a few rebound 50's which is why his SC score was a fair bit better than DT.

At this rate my cows Rioli and Houli are looking like keepers whereas my keepers esp. Bowden are looking like expensive tradebait.

Who do we have in today's afternoon games?

I have:
Chapman
Mattner
Johncock
Porplyzia
Pavlich
Bird :(

Would have also had Hall, Taylor and Gamble (bench). grrrr.

Double trade next week, Hall and Tuck/Taylor/Gamble/Tippett i'd think.

Houli has been awesome the last 2 weeks. Those 2 goals helped bump up his score about and he appeared to get a quite a few rebound 50's which is why his SC score was a fair bit better than DT.

At this rate my cows Rioli and Houli are looking like keepers whereas my keepers esp. Bowden are looking like expensive tradebait.

Yeah I'm thinking that Houli will be one of the last cash cows I upgrade...

The one thing we know is he will in the team each week, and won't be sitting on the bench for an entire game.

Hey guys, i was just wondering who i shud get this week and who to get the week after out of JB and Kornesy. I hear Kornes has a break even of 121 so he could be at his cheapest after this week but JB is playing Melbourne at the Gabba next week:thumbsu: What do u reckon?

Big day for me today.
Corey
Barlow
Bradshaw
Johnstone
Palmer
Pav
Rioli
Burton
Porps
Brown x 2 (NJ and Jono)
H Shaw
Tippett emg
Bird benched

Then Cox and Cap'n Cornlicious and BJ (and a couple of small fry) on Sunday.

Hey guys, i was just wondering who i shud get this week and who to get the week after out of JB and Kornesy. I hear Kornes has a break even of 121 so he could be at his cheapest after this week but JB is playing Melbourne at the Gabba next week:thumbsu: What do u reckon?

I'm getting both. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd get JB as I think he is the more 'must have' player, and you never no what injuries/tribunal/Wallace could do in the next week to stuff up your plans...

there was a rumour he wouldnt play last week also but he did and played well swans were prob hoping hed come up

On the radio they said he did his hammy at training during the week and they are hoping he'll be right by next week, surely they knew he was no chance for this game. Just bullsh*t Kevin Sheedy style politics trying to mess with Geelong, I hope they get absolutely smashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back