Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learnt a very valuable lesson this week.

Don't pick up a player just because he is cheap, regardless of if he strings two good games together. I got Kornes after you put together a couple of 100pt games. The hack has scored an 80 and a 50 for me since.

Having said that I'm about to trade Bird for Dal Santo.

*sigh*

What a shizenhouse week after such a promising start.

Brad Johnson looks tasty but...

this week very happy with that, i was ranked 475 last week.
does any1 hav a blank idea of where ill b ranked this week??
thanx

If someone has two emergencies in the backline, which score gets counted?. I thought it was the lowest one, the website has my opponents score with the highest one counting?...will this be fixed when scores are updated?.

Please answer, freaking out!.

I knew I was getting two zero scores from Rama and Chornes (with no playing emerg), so assuming I was going to lose my league game I did not bother looking at scores - but I bloody won:eek::thumbsu::D.

Thought I had a good enough team in the past (with 22 playing) to win and couldn't - this game is nuts!!!!!!!!:confused::confused:

If someone has two emergencies in the backline, which score gets counted?. I thought it was the lowest one, the website has my opponents score with the highest one counting?...will this be fixed when scores are updated?.

Please answer, freaking out!.

I thought/pretty sure it was the lowest one - maybe check the game info on the supercoach page.

Yep - just checked myself.....lowest score counts.

Finnally broke 2000 with a 2088.

No thanks to:
-Waters(10)
-Mattner(26)
-Kane Cornes(49)
-Riewoldt(52)
-Bradshaw(34)
-Hayes as captain (150)
-and clutching at straws, Rioli but really he didn't do that bad for what we should expect.

I have Mattner, Kornes, Riewoldt, Bradshaw, Rioli :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: finally cracked 2100s..no thanks to the above...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you sure....if so... I might have my first win:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:....by like 40pts..LOL...

I swear if Kornes (53sc) score less than D.Daniher(0sc), I'd be pretty p1ssed off....especially when I need the win badly..LOL

"An emergency player can replace a starting player at any moment right up to the start of a game."

If the player is in the final 22 at the start of the game his score will count regardless of how they went.

If they decapitate themselves running through the banner :eek: they can be substituted at the last minute. If they start on the pine and get injured (splinters maybe!) then bad luck... it is considered a game and the score counts.:p

"An emergency player can replace a starting player at any moment right up to the start of a game."

If the player is in the final 22 at the start of the game his score will count regardless of how they went.

If they decapitate themselves running through the banner :eek: they can be substituted at the last minute. If they start on the pine and get injured (splinters maybe!) then bad luck... it is considered a game and the score counts.:p

Thanks Clunk... when you are the reigning premier (in my league) and you are 0-3 and lose by 20pts last week...you really need a win (and pretty desperate..LOL)

phewwwww....I just want to make the finals in my league for now..LOL

kornes 30 touches and a miserly 40 odd. he is the worst decision i've made so far. in dt he got 98?? is he just king of the clanger? is he worth hanging onto? was ontrack for 2300 bloody stanton and kornes killed me:mad:

kornes 30 touches and a miserly 40 odd. he is the worst decision i've made so far. in dt he got 98?? is he just king of the clanger? is he worth hanging onto? was ontrack for 2300 bloody stanton and kornes killed me:mad:

I know how you feel brother (well not literally)..but what is worst is Port hammered Bombers and he scores 40s....I cant believe that :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Sure if Don's pumping Port that's fine..but Port pumped my beloved Dons and Kornes get 40s....

Not clangers as such...more inefficient with his disposal...lots of possessions went to ground

Kornes is usually great SC scorer, but last 2 weeks his scores have sucked thanks to heaps of clangers - even with 30+ possession games. I don't have him, but surely he'll come good (I am also saying that about 4-5 of my players as well - quite a few guns are misfiring atm).

2204 :thumbsu:

Despite:
- Chosing Judd as captain over Pavlich (was a 50/50 call for me)
- Starting Bird over Wonaeamirri and Browne
- Gamble as emergency instead of Tippett (to replace Brown)

~400 point league win

Back on track after two sub-2000 weeks in a row which dropped me from 224th to 1587th and gave me a poor start in the league (1-2 and 14th).

Shit week but I manage my average, 2099.

Jetta, Waite, Bradshaw, Stanton, Hayes, Kreuzer, Rioli :mad::mad::mad:

Gilbee and Milburne :mad: Time to get it together boys.

Cox, Pavlich, Cooney, Shaw, Johncock :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back