Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still thinkin bout Sherman, and that stupid fantasy freako thing is makin e consider him even more.. so i dno

fantasy freako?
hes a great player..my fav player from brissy, so i guess im being a little bias...and going with that, Dyson has just been talked up alot really, has only had 2 good game out of 49...hmm...
Im dsappointed Jesse Smith is injured...as id have a sure fire replacement for Symes....
so many decisions...god i hate Supercoach :D:rolleyes:

Deledio/B Johnson or Kozi/Riewoldt i could also go Deledio/didak for kozi/hall or headland thoughts, do u think that dalsanto, riewoldt and kozi all in one team is too much??

supercoach3.jpg

How's my team looking now?

Deledio/B Johnson or Kozi/Riewoldt i could also go Deledio/didak for kozi/hall or headland thoughts, do u think that dalsanto, riewoldt and kozi all in one team is too much??

No way mate, Dally and Rooy are absolute SC guns and Kosi I reckon is gonna be right up there too this year. Having three top players in a team who are going to go a long way this year is definatly not a bad thing.

And yes Supercoach must be down at the mo....

Thank god for that. I thought my account stuffed up.
does it say something like this-
Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /home/vapormedia/rsync/live/common/includes/mysql.php on line 52
Unable to connect to db

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /home/vapormedia/rsync/live/common/includes/mysql.php on line 52
Unable to connect to db

Yep. Just as I was about to edit my team.:(

Here's me thinking SC is doing well, got the jump on DT, I might do a bit this weekend.....And then, database errors!

grrrr...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pheeewwww after reading some of these posts i thought i was the onlyone with a problem getting into supercoach !!!!! just when i get some ideas come in mind i can't access it !!!!! ..... Does anybody here read Damian Barrets season previews on superfooty ?? i've read the ones for Essendon and the doggys !!! seems like some excellent research ... dunno if there's any other clubs done till date but would check their regurely over the next 2 weeks !!!!!

Unable to connect to db

It's fixed now, although the site is running slow...

Anyone else wishing Nick Stevens wasn't so cheap. Obvioiusly one of the bargains of the year but everyone who knows what they are doing gets him. So what he scores doesn't mean much. Plus there a quite a few centre players i want but i already have locked in most of my centres so there is no room for them.

If he is a late withdrawal Round 1 (which he COULD be) then that will make it an amazing Round 1.

If it's before lock out the site will be even worse then usual.

I don't know why I think he will be a late withdrawal, just have a strange feeling.

Anyone else wishing Nick Stevens wasn't so cheap. Obvioiusly one of the bargains of the year but everyone who knows what they are doing gets him. So what he scores doesn't mean much. Plus there a quite a few centre players i want but i already have locked in most of my centres so there is no room for them.

Yeah its the same as last year with Justin Koschitzke, you essentially had to have the player as to not lose a comparative advantage to everyone else.

The trick however is in the timing of trading him off when he gets close to what his normal value should be (assuming you eventually want to trade him out).

But it also reminds me of last year when all preseason everyone had Nathan Brown, before jumping off him when we realised he wouldn't start. there was one guy in my league who stubbingly held onto him all year, as if he couldnt admit to making a mistake by leaving him in the team in round 1!

Hey all just wondering if i could get some advice on my team

Backs: Cornes Johncock,Gram,Kennelly,Lovett-Murray,Bradshaw Ellis
Bradley Hansen

Midfield: DalSanto,Carrazzo,Fletcher,Goodwin,Stevens,Nicoski,
Bartram,Houli

Rucks: Lade,Simmonds,Hampson, Kreuzer

Forward: Riewold,.N Brown, Rusling, Le Cras Boyle,Jetta,Porplyzia
Henderson,Rioli

Still alot of unsure players eg boyle, bartman,Bradley,bradshaw not sure weather to keep these players or to upgrade a few but could well become good cash cows??. any advice will be very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back