Herald Sun SuperCoach 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully someone can give me some quality advice here.

This is my team:

Backs: C. Cornes, Milburn, Birchall, Bock, Hurn, LRT, and L. Hansen

Mids: Dal Santo, K. Cornes, Priddis, Stevens, S. Thompson, Houli

Rucks: Cox, Simmonds

Forwards: J. Brown, S. Johnson, Franklin, Cloke, Hall, Porplyzia, Tippet/Gamble

What I want to know is should I downgrade Milburn for Mackie, who by the sounds of it is becoming a linkman for Geelong, and then upgrade Hall to Pavlich or should I leave my defence as it is, as it isn't my strongest area?

Also with Hampson out for 6 who is a good cheap replacement? At the moment I have West from Geelong but I don't actually think he will get a game, but I hear he is performing better than Blake.

Any advice is appreciated.

Is anyone keeping Hampson in there team?

He's out for 6, ive got Kreuz already as a replacement, and you'd have to be pretty unlucky for both your starting rucks to be out.

Hopefully someone can give me some quality advice here.

This is my team:

Backs: C. Cornes, Milburn, Birchall, Bock, Hurn, LRT, and L. Hansen

Mids: Dal Santo, K. Cornes, Priddis, Stevens, S. Thompson, Houli

Rucks: Cox, Simmonds

Forwards: J. Brown, S. Johnson, Franklin, Cloke, Hall, Porplyzia, Tippet/Gamble

What I want to know is should I downgrade Milburn for Mackie, who by the sounds of it is becoming a linkman for Geelong, and then upgrade Hall to Pavlich or should I leave my defence as it is, as it isn't my strongest area?

Also with Hampson out for 6 who is a good cheap replacement? At the moment I have West from Geelong but I don't actually think he will get a game, but I hear he is performing better than Blake.

Any advice is appreciated.

i do think you should downgrade milburn for mackie.. then upgrade hall for pavlich:thumbsu:

mackie i reckon will be gd this year and milburn might hav his last..

pavlich is easly better than hall ;) ... Hall wont do anything this year just like sydney wont do anthing ;)

Hampson has had arthroscapy surgury on his left knee. It's believed he will miss 1 - 2 weeks. Walker on the other hand sounds like he'll be on the sidelines for some time.

Going to be hard but im going to drop Ablett for Chappy.Ablett will be getting tagged a lot this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that SC or DT?

Compare that to say B.Johnson or C.Jones.

IMO C.Jones is the best forward in the 'N.Brown' price range.

That was for SC. Yeah I've considered Jones, but I'm not convinced. I'm sure I'll change my mind 10 times before round 1.

For people re: Nathan Brown.

Get Richo instead, cheaper, and scores relativley well in most games.

He'll run around and take a huge amount of grabs, gets a lot of kicks, if he could convert all his behinds to goals you'd have a massive SC machine on your hands.

Is there actually any official word?
It's just that over the years I have realised not to take what people post on bigfooty as fact.

Havent seen any myself.

Will wait paitently.....

Did anybody go see the Port game today who can tell me whether Tredrea really was superb and whether he is worth considering for supercoach?

read on board someone said he was destroying Grover, giving him the run around. Sounds as if he's back fit

Rofl... N.Brown is clearly a billion times better player than C.Jones.

Doesn't matter whos the better player, its who will do better at SC in 2008.

Hey its all a matter of opinion and I'll probably be eating my words come the end of the season but I would place N.Brown on the do not touch list at the moment.

Thats just me. Like time I checked we were entitled to our own opinions. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back