Hey Puffers, how's Stevie Motlop working out for you?

Remove this Banner Ad

And now he's a premiership player, and still a good bloke. Something he could never be at Geelol.
You were probably a good bloke before you went to Richmond also.

I wouldn't go too hard on Motlop,or any of the Port boys.
"Port Adelaide's intent to turn theory in it's new playbook into action on game day will take longer than this AFL pre-season and might linger to next year."
Crazy Vossy
Stupid AFL and their JLT runner rules.

Just out of curiosity: Did you guys abandon the Qualifying final early in the 4th quarter? Or did you not bother going at all?
I bailed it.
Didn’t want to risk losing it to a team that finishes 9th. :time9:

463274_98ea6dd254f6de4f18e8892a984da0cd.jpeg
Probably the only current AFL footballer who could rival Ablett for selfishness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I'm a premiership fan and still a good knacker:cool: Something I could never be if I barracked for Geelol
After watching how Richmond flogs carry on after seeing just one flag I fully understand.
After witnessing 3 or 4 you guys would be almost certifiable. :eek:

I wouldn't go too hard on Motlop,or any of the Port boys.
"Port Adelaide's intent to turn theory in it's new playbook into action on game day will take longer than this AFL pre-season and might linger to next year."
Crazy Vossy
Stupid AFL and their JLT runner rules.

IMG_1482.GIF

But but Motlop ... Watts ....

He looked to be in second gear today and still managed to ran rings around the Crers:D
Just wait until he does the finger twirl in a Showdown to really piss off the Camry flogs :)

View attachment 464825

But but Motlop ... Watts ....
PORT Adelaide recruit Jack Watts has won over the Power faithful with an outstanding six-goal haul in the club's final hit-out before the start of the home and away season.
Watts – often maligned during his 153 games at Melbourne - looked right at home in his new surroundings as he spearheaded a 26-point victory against cross-town rivals Adelaide in their JLT Community Series encounter at Alberton Oval on Saturday.

But but Motlop 20 possessions and set up play numerous times ..
Oh... how did your mob go today ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Puffers, how's Stevie Motlop working out for you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back