Hey Woosh...

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Woosh...

Do you think Freo supporters will ever get over 16 years of achieving nothing? Nah, probably not, deep psychological scars forever hey, 16 years of failure does result in permanent abnormality. Do you feel pity for them?

Woosh.jpg

Geez you're tough Woosh. What about you Aker, what do you suggest, to ease their lifelong burden of insecurity, anger and jealousy towards the successful club up the road?

449052-jason-akermanis.jpg

"Pray their souls of the damned are one day at peace"

Hey woosh, I see you've named Nic Nat, considered by your supporters to be the greatest footballer on earth, on an extended bench for this week's game. The starting 18 must be the most awesome team in the history of awesomeness surely?

Hey woosh, when you beat Melbourne, you announced to all and sundry that you were back on track for a finals appearance this year. How do you reckon you'll be travelling after the next two rounds?

Woosh.jpg

Hey woosh, I thought I saw a spark, something in your demeanour or maybe just your sheer presence, that leads me to believe that you may have a handle on this coaching game after all. Let me see.....

Woosh.jpg

0,5001,5744129,00.jpg

Nah, my mistake, carry on as you were.

Don't flatter yourself flogbat. This thread has been going strong since way before you even decided to poke you ugly mug in for the first time this season.
Yeah, wambat comes out of hiding and makes a thread to take the heat of Notacluey and his woeful performance over the weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Captain Picard, How do you rate the occassional WC poster reply to this thread, which pretty much is the same thing typed over and over as they have no flair for originality?

What about you woosh?

...and how are you going to go aganst Carlton this weekend?

Sooooo your season isn't back on track?

But you told everyone pre season you were finals bound.

010909_lethaltoday172.jpg

Hey Woosh

0,5001,5744129,00.jpg

What?

010909_lethaltoday172.jpg

What were you thing with the "Challenging for a flag in 2012" line? With that potato crop you have running around? Has Daniel been messing with the prescription pads again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Woosh...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back