Hey Woosh...

Remove this Banner Ad

Trolling the great man whilst he is helping Adelaide in it's time of need :thumbsdown:

Fremantle confirmed drug cheats - 2
Eagles - 0
I think your numbers are a bit out.

Mainwaring and Kerr were done for drug related charges while they played. I won't even start on the players done after their careers finished. Don't have all afternoon.

ooh HeyWoosh! I remember this thread from back in the old days. You remember them? When Duritz still held the tiniest relevance to the Bay. And he was on the odd occassion funny? And not strangely obsessive over Tom Rockliff's stats for some completely unknown reason?
And we are very grateful
:thumbsu:
Anything our club achieves this year was against the odds - great to hear he wants back in

Which he has announced to the President of the Bombers, not the Crows. Caro said it, so it MUST be true, because Caro only ever speaks truth about Essendon :oops:

Woosh.jpg

Will Wooshette_ change her username over this one is the big question...:thumbsu:

ooh HeyWoosh! I remember this thread from back in the old days. You remember them? When Duritz still held the tiniest relevance to the Bay. And he was on the odd occassion funny? And not strangely obsessive over Tom Rockliff's stats for some completely unknown reason?

Which he has announced to the President of the Bombers, not the Crows. Caro said it, so it MUST be true, because Caro only ever speaks truth about Essendon :oops:

Woosh.jpg

Will Wooshette_ change her username over this one is the big question...:thumbsu:
If Woosh goes to the Bombers? Tough question..I've been mulling it over.
At first I was like F***!!!!! but now the more I think about it the more I think well Woosh is a man of very high morals and standards, he will clean that cesspool up and bring respectability back to a once great club. I'll be proud of him..nothing can diminish the great man in my eyes and Essendon will be dragged kicking and screaming up to his lofty standards.
Either that or he'll pump you full of drugs that actually help you WIN Premierships..not just give you dirty yellow boners and deformed babies.

Hey Woosha,
Is it true you are considering coaching the Bombers?

Do you still have all your Pharmacy licenses and can write your own prescriptions?
View attachment 166876
Worsfold is a pharmacist hur hur

Congratulations you are the 1,000,000th poster to make this joke

Your prize is an empty trophy cabinet

Woosh.jpg

Good old haduken rage. This whole saga has turned you bitter, old man. Angry man slinging insults from his chair in the corner.

Chin up fella, you've still got some good players, like Jake Carli... Oh.

Good old haduken rage. This whole saga has turned you bitter, old man. Angry man slinging insults from his chair in the corner.

Chin up fella, you've still got some good players, like Jake Carli... Oh.

Nah I just think you're a bit of a twat really.Especially if you think Carlisle is a good player. He' more effective inside 50 than Rockliff (then again so is this guy...

468571684-mitch-robinson-of-the-lions-kicks-during-the-gettyimages.jpg

*Pictured Mitch Robinson (in an attacking position)

So which of Leuenberger, Aish, Zorko, Martin and Leppitsch will still be at the lions next year eh? You clearly need some quality alone time with your orb. Get rid of all those pent-up tensions, maybe try to get laid or something. :thumbsu:

Nah I just think you're a bit of a twat really.Especially if you think Carlisle is a good player. He' more effective inside 50 than Rockliff (then again so is this guy...

468571684-mitch-robinson-of-the-lions-kicks-during-the-gettyimages.jpg

*Pictured Mitch Robinson (in an attacking position)

So which of Leuenberger, Aish, Zorko, Martin and Leppitsch will still be at the lions next year eh? You clearly need some quality alone time with your orb. Get rid of all those pent-up tensions, maybe try to get laid or something. :thumbsu:

Lol, only one person here who is pent up, angry old man!

Lol, only one person here who is pent up, angry old man!

What leads you to consider me any of the following: Pent-Up, Old or Angry. Stalking again? It's a beautiful sunny day here and I'm quite enjoying my morning. Wife and kid are off shopping. I'm whiling away the morning wishing you were more of a challenge. :thumbsu:

What leads you to consider me any of the following: Pent-Up, Old or Angry. Stalking again? It's a beautiful sunny day here and I'm quite enjoying my morning. Wife and kid are off shopping. I'm whiling away the morning wishing you were more of a challenge. :thumbsu:

Your angry, vitriolic bursts from nowhere scream of a frustrated man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think your numbers are a bit out.

Mainwaring and Kerr were done for drug related charges while they played. I won't even start on the players done after their careers finished. Don't have all afternoon.

Kerr wasn't, sorry to shatter your dreams about West Coast.

How's Crowley going? Training the house down? Wouldn't be surprised if Lyon rushed him back in considering Cockburn's flaky form. :$

How's Crowley going? Training the house down? Wouldn't be surprised if Lyon rushed him back in considering Cockburn's flaky form. :$

Kerr goes alright ey?..
rs_600x600-140730044945-600.Miranda-Kerr-Justin-Bieber-Instagram-JR-73014.jpg

Wasn't Kerr charged in 2004 for forging prescriptions for drugs (valium for a friend)? Copped a fine if I recall.

Not the type of drugs eluded to by Purple but still counts as drug charges......

Kerr goes alright ey?..
rs_600x600-140730044945-600.Miranda-Kerr-Justin-Bieber-Instagram-JR-73014.jpg

I used to like her when she first started (like in that picture), nowadays like almost all models and actresses she's gone all crack head skinny and doesn't float my boat as much anymore.

Would still bang though, I'm not a complete nutjob!

Last edited:
Wasn't Kerr charged in 2004 for forging prescriptions for drugs (valium for a friend)? Copped a fine if I recall.

Not the type of drugs eluded to by Purple but still counts as drug charges......

What? That's like saying a Meth head who robs a servo and gets arrested is on drugs charges.

Oh they're not from nowhere. People actually request me to have a crack at you. Thy seem to enjoy the results for some reason. :thumbsu:

Yes, of course they do old pal. Of course they do.

Now go for a little walk with the nice men in the white coats...

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Woosh...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back