Hezbollah > Jews

Remove this Banner Ad

FuManchu said:
You're back!!!!

who, what, when, where, why and how did you you upset???

Suffice it to say that requesting advice on an issue is 'arguing the point'.

RedLegs#5 said:
I shouldn't be responding to such a childish thread...but oh well.

1. Israel has made sure the Hezbollah now realize the consequences of their actions. The Hezbollah have been damaged quite dramatically (as discussed through point 4).

2. The Lebanese government has far more control than they did before.

3. The fact Australians are posting pro- hezbollah statements on this board still shocks me. Don't you all get it...they are against our way of life...not just Israel's...but ours too.

4. Here's an intersting article highlighting some important information on the PR war. Things aren't always as they seem:

The Australian
Israel fights back on the PR front
Abraham Rabinovich, Jerusalem
07aug06

Lets stop right there. And find out what his agenda is.
Abraham Rabinovich is a historian and journalist who has published several books on recent Jewish history. As a reporter, his work has appeared in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, the International Herald Tribune, the The New Republic, and the Christian Science Monitor. Before becoming a writer full-time, he was employed as a staff journalist for Newsday and the Jerusalem Post. He is a graduate of Brooklyn College and a veteran of the United States Army.
His published works include:

That was real selective from you.

otaku said:
where are you looking??

And please name the organisation intent on demonising them.

"Our goal is to liberate the 1948 borders of Palestine...[Jews] can go back to Germany or wherever they came from.”[17] Some Arab states (Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia) have condemned Hezbollah's actions saying they harm Arab interests. [18]

The United States, Canada, Israel and the Netherlands considers all of Hezbollah as a terrorist organization, while the United Kingdom and Australia consider only Hezbollah's external security organization to be a terrorist organization. Russia[19], the European Union[20], and several other countries have not designated Hezbollah as a terrorist organization."

Hezzbola > Jews ?

aaah no.

Compare:

1. GPD
2. education
3. military technology

take away the human shields and Hezzbola would have been decimated in 5 minutes

Audemars Piguet said:
Hezzbola > Jews ?

aaah no.

Compare:

1. GPD
2. education
3. military technology

Yeah military technology and they still could beat Hezbollah.

Stupid, arrogant jews.

The Jews thought they could just run all over Hezbollah just like the White armies did when I utterly demolished them.

Murray said:
Clever mate, clever

Better topics of conversation over here eh?
I mean you can only talk about EMO's and arse for so long.

The brain needs stimulation mate - get stuck in
Who am I suppose to be?

Spit it out Muzz.

Leon Trotsky said:

Yes, they did beat Hezbolla thanks to military technology. Glad you came to your senses.

Leon Trotsky said:
Stupid, arrogant jews.

No. Stupid, uneducated, bitter and pathetic, desert dwelling Hezbolla.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Audemars Piguet said:
Hezzbola > Jews ?

aaah no.

Compare:

1. GPD
2. education
3. military technology

4. Israelis actually trying.

GuruJane said:

Yeh cause we all know that a Jewish semite is in all respects superior from an arab semite and their lives are worth more

GuruJane said:

It must really hurt you know that your almighty and powerful IDF has had there asses whipped by Hezbollah. 3 weeks, and they achieved absolutely nothing.

Fighting a well trained and organised Hezbollah army is a bit more difficult then shooting Palestinian children in the head whilst they sit in class.

Lestat said:
It must really hurt you know that your almighty and powerful IDF has had there asses whipped by Hezbollah. 3 weeks, and they achieved absolutely nothing.

Fighting a well trained and organised Hezbollah army is a bit more difficult then shooting Palestinian children in the head whilst they sit in class.

Ah I appreciate the heart swelling with joy and pride in Hezbollahs fantastic achievements and you are rejoicing with the rest of the Arab street ...

But when Hezzie's cleared the rubble from South Beirut and got the architects in to redesign - what would it number - 100 high rises do you think? - and then sends the surveyors down to the 7000 homesites in the south ....

There'll be the Lebanese army to welcome them ...

and there'll be the Israelis waving cheerily safe and sound across the border ...

oh dear ....

Leon Trotsky said:

Stupid, arrogant jews.

Hehehe. Let me guess...you have little- no life and are an angry bitter little man. You find the need to take out this anger on people you've actually never had an association with, simply because it's an easy thing to do (especially on an internet forum).

Address your personal problems...don't take them out on us. This is a place for proper discussion....not little bigots.:rolleyes: :thumbsdown:

Contra Mundum said:
Yeh cause we all know that a Jewish semite is in all respects superior from an arab semite and their lives are worth more

Well no. It just comes down to numbers.

In '82 the IDF put 30,000 into the ground invasion. Reached Beirut in a day or so.

In 06 they put less than 3000. Clearly they were wanting to avoid a big ground battle.

*Princess Moonshine* said:
"Our goal is to liberate the 1948 borders of Palestine...[Jews] can go back to Germany or wherever they came from.”[17] Some Arab states (Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia) have condemned Hezbollah's actions saying they harm Arab interests. [18]

The United States, Canada, Israel and the Netherlands considers all of Hezbollah as a terrorist organization, while the United Kingdom and Australia consider only Hezbollah's external security organization to be a terrorist organization. Russia[19], the European Union[20], and several other countries have not designated Hezbollah as a terrorist organization."

Yes, well done - wiki is a good source. You have simply restated what I have already posted. I was asking Sang which of these organisations he was discussing.

RedLegs#5 said:
Hehehe. Let me guess...you have little- no life and are an angry bitter little man. You find the need to take out this anger on people you've actually never had an association with, simply because it's an easy thing to do (especially on an internet forum).

Address your personal problems...don't take them out on us. This is a place for proper discussion....not little bigots.:rolleyes: :thumbsdown:
Have a nice little cry.

Hezbollah > Dirt rotten Jews

Remove this Banner Ad

Hezbollah > Jews

Remove this Banner Ad

Back