HHQ

Remove this Banner Ad

scared0016.gif

Peace be to Gren, but I feel I've just been cast down amongst the Sodomites.
Woe is me.

I can't live here! I like to visit for no more than once or twice a week when I'm feeling acrimonious or allegorical

Where's my HHQ??

I've registered with HHQ twice in the last three months. Both times I've got an email to tell me to wait for an administrator to complete the process.

Both times... nothing. I still can't crap on to my heart's content. Serious bummer. What are they up to?:( (and why is there no "cry" emoticon?)

Mr.Likeable said:
I've registered with HHQ twice in the last three months. Both times I've got an email to tell me to wait for an administrator to complete the process.

Both times... nothing. I still can't crap on to my heart's content. Serious bummer. What are they up to?:( (and why is there no "cry" emoticon?)
That's strange, you being such a Likeable fellow.:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Down again..well at least for me :thumbsdown:
Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHUTDOWN is in progress. Login failed for user 'hawkhq'. Only administrators may connect at this time.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: SHUTDOWN is in progress. Login failed for user 'hawkhq'. Only administrators may connect at this time.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException: SHUTDOWN is in progress.
Login failed for user 'hawkhq'. Only administrators may connect at this time.]
System.Data.SqlClient.ConnectionPool.GetConnection(Boolean& isInTransaction) +474
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionPoolManager.GetPooledConnection(SqlConnectionString options, Boolean& isInTransaction) +372
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +384
hawk.Common.OpenConnection() +70
hawk.objects.Article..ctor(String strArticleType) +109
hawk.Index.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +40
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

Hi. Vik/doosra here.

Wonder if they're switching over to vBulletin from php.

Me would like to take back that last post on the General board about international cricket being dead, giving Aus the next 20 (cricket) world cups, etc after they racked up 434 in the last odi. :eek: But how was anyone to know the Proteas would chase it down?

Anyway...

Correct guys - we are moving to vBulletin forums. The actual set-up is nearly done, but importing the data (so people don't have to recreate their usernames and threads aren't lost) is going to take some time.

Hopefully will be up again tomorrow, but once it's going hopefully we will have a better service for all.

Apologies again.

GOALden Hawk said:
Correct guys - we are moving to vBulletin forums. The actual set-up is nearly done, but importing the data (so people don't have to recreate their usernames and threads aren't lost) is going to take some time.

Hopefully will be up again tomorrow, but once it's going hopefully we will have a better service for all.

Apologies again.

Will the Ignore function be back? Please, say it's so!!

Remove this Banner Ad

HHQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back