Hickelton Or Moreland

Remove this Banner Ad

who is the better player ?

WhoCaresClock.jpg

once again moreland wanting to know about your self! u f*k wit zach is that much better than u its not funny!

some of these pricks need to lighten up a bit. why do they to come on here pretending to be all tough when all they are is jealous of people like moreland and hickleton who can actually kick a footy.

yer i would have to agree on you there o'keefe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

moreland 5 goals from goalsquare in falcons

hickleton 6 goals from goalsquare for banno

i think dat makes moreland da betta playa
One playing against grown men who want to belt him every time he goes near the ball and the other playing against kids his own age who just want to play footy.

I think you're da idiot!!!!

hickelto argueably some of the best set of hands ive seen on a teenager at this level and moreland one of the more skillful players on both set of feet with tremendous endurance

Possibly the worst forum.....use are both shit stains that play with a bunch of hacks in the GDFL..why dont use try and step up and have a crack at some reall footyy

Possibly the worst forum.....use are both shit stains that play with a bunch of hacks in the GDFL..why dont use try and step up and have a crack at some reall footyy

what league are you referring to, pretty sure we both played in 1 of the better leagues last year

Interesting comment Albert considering it appears from your other comments youre a Bell Park supporter. If that is the case your club has continually recruited hacks from the GDFL especially from both these clubs over the last 5 - 10 years. Step up? Isnt Broom doing that this year. Shit stains? Thats why most GFL clubs tried to recruit them for the upcoming season. Pull your head in goose, appreciate all football leagues and stick to working in the canteen on a Saturday arvo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hickelton Or Moreland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back