Higgins

Remove this Banner Ad

iv lost a bit of intrest in bigfooty last couple of weeks because of theese stupid rumours, i did see this on the other board and its pathetic, only way higgins would be traded is if he wasnt happy at the club and as far as i know he loves it down there gets along with everyone fine

Higgins is an absolute gun. This rumour would have been created by a Hawks supporter who like myself wishes we had him. He is a great talent, and is going to be an absolute star. You dont trade players of his skill so young in there career away, just like the Hawks knocked back enquries about Birchall and Lewis the Bulldogs would have knocked back enquries about Higgins in a matter of secs. It's nice to dream tho :)

I hear that Higgins might be leaving us.. If this is true i won't be a very happy camper!!!!!!!!
You cannot trade talent for Boyle... Please!!!

I hear that Higgins might be leaving us.. If this is true i won't be a very happy camper!!!!!!!!
You cannot trade talent for Boyle... Please!!!

If you hadn't noticed, Higgins leaving us was what the thread was about in the first place - and it was said to be just another stupid rumour. SO...wherever you heard it, it was also most likely another rumour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back