Highett 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't agree more Brightspark...
I know for a fact he hasn't recieved a phone call regarding this matter either! But Mr.Insider thinks coming onto forum's like this and putting people's names on it ie; Skuzz's without calling him first is defaming him. Especially when he (Mr.Insider) is saying he still has club property, basically acusing him of stealing from the club!
As I said in my previous mail, very dissapointing HILLY!

No defamation, property hasn't been returned, should have been or restitution made! Clearance approved! Move on! Could have easily been avoided.

I think sometimes it depends on where the player is going and who it is?Would of thought Scurrah's efforts (especially in 2006) would be worth a polite phone call.
When you decided what you were doing what was the first thing you did? You had the decency to call and say that was how it was and that needs to be respected. If others don't have the same courtesy then maybe they get what they deserve!

Firstly let me make one thing clear. I am not, as has been suggested, any of the aliases that have been stirring things up on this website. I am sick of being approached by people who believe I am.If I have anything to say I will say it as myself.Secondly, I have not got any issues with EBFC. I left on amicable terms and was paid in full. I also do not have any issues with MR. Insider personally although we disagreed on some football issues but thats footy and we are both entitled to our opinion. I trained at HFC a couple of times (not taking myself too seriously) and was asked to sign a clearance which I did and then went on Holidays (Not even giving football a thought) only to come back to a s**t fight over a jumper and all this banter and derogatory things being said on this site. Didn't think it was such a big deal, I was no longer part of EBFC and as an outgoing coach I was not about to turn up for a kick without an invite. Also never claimed the jumper was mine and did not even realize I had it until asked for it and would have been happy to give it back regardless of any stupid footy clearance. There was never any intention on my behalf to deceive or upset or cause conflict.Hindsight is 20/20 vision and had I realized the light in which it was going to be viewed by MI would have let him know advance. We are all guilty of not picking up the phone on occasions. Attempts have been made to talk which would be more productive than talking in third party cryptic sentences on a public website. No offense taken though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Highett 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back