Highly Recommend Booking tickets NOW for North v Ess, next sat night.

Remove this Banner Ad

cameronn said:
What level membership do you need for these prices? My understanding was that neither the Home or H/A memberships include entry to this game...

I have 4 "Aussie Kangaroos" memberships, each membership gets me into 5 home or away games. I upgrade to a reserved level 1 seat - cost $21.80, or level 2 is an extra $31.80.

You have to live more than 120K from Melbourne to get these memberships.

Which Row NorthBoi96? I'll keep an eye out.

I'll be the pineapple headed blonde aggressive "us v's the world" bloke in the Roos scarf directly above you, most likely losing more of my voice with every yell of "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL" as we thump the bummers into submission with overwhelming force.

T'toes

cameronn said:
What level membership do you need for these prices? My understanding was that neither the Home or H/A memberships include entry to this game...

Home & Away membership ticket gets you in but you must purchase a seat. Crazy I know but that's the way it works for all Essendon home games. It just means it will cost you less than if you wanted to purchase a ticket without your membership

Well, it looks like I've missed out :mad:

As AFL Kangaroo member can't get anything in AFL members area. So I tried general public area and I have to pay another $60!! Can anyone explain why?? Essendon home game or not, it doesn't make sense.

So Roos, it breaks my heart not to be there but I ain't paying again on top of all the membership fees I pay for my family. I'll wear the booking fee but not any other sort of stupid fee that will find it's way into Essendon's already bulging bank account.

Will be there in spirit and you'll probably hear me cheering from Northcote anyway!!

I booked tickets yesterday and it cost me $5 for and adult and $1 for a kid. Now they're not the best seats in the house, level 3 row M on the wing but I'm there. Much better than not being there.

Are you an AFL member??

I assume you are...so why didn't they offer those tickets to me??

I was offered tickets on level 1 but outside the AFL members area. I told her I didn't care shere they were, level 3 was fine. I was told they were all gone.

I think I will try again

Kangaroolz said:
Are you an AFL member??

I assume you are...so why didn't they offer those tickets to me??

No sorry a North Melbourne member. I bought them on the Internet but when I did I almost bought some public tickets by accident. If public tickets are available you should still be able to get tickets if you're an AFL member.

Twinkletoes said:
Booked and received my 6 Axcess One tickets today, right on the dot of 9am (earliest Axcess One members could book.....it's not 3 weeks anymore Redd....more like a week and half before games). The Bummers won't get a cent of it either.

Level 2, Aisle 36, Row A, dead centre wing. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

T'toes
Not sure which side of the stadium that is but the last 2 times we have played Ess at the dome I have stood on level 2 dead set middle of the ground, right next to the cameras and both times big Rhino O'Connor has been in front about 2 rows down, after we beat them last time and me and my Carlton mate had dribbled anti Essendon and Anti Sheedy rubbish for 2 hours while sinking beer at quite a clip, the Big Rhino gave me what could only be descibed a dirty look as he left. :D

Would just love to go to another Bombers game and watch the Kangas win...

Last year was just fantastic....We sat on L1 on the 50M line at the Locket End on the CBD side of the ground....As Aussie Roos we had to phone up and book tickets 7 days before the game (It was an Essendon home game last year as well)...NO probs getting a ticket last year........

Have fun watching the Bombers supporters spew.......

We were there for the Tigers match this year, it's just not the same.

GoNorth said:
Isn't it always???? :rolleyes:

Well maybe......... :rolleyes:

I just hope you guys have a good time watching the Bombers get done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just got mine, L3 Row S, $23 each! I hope I don't get a nose bleed climbing up to my seat!!!

I could have got L3 row H for an extra $9 each.

Just goes to show how profitable the Dome can be if you can fill it out, all the extra booking fees from everyone, as well as all the members with their reserved seating. How much extra cash do you think Essendon gets for this ?

Essendon could probably sell more tickets at the MCG, yet make less money. I HATE fully ticketed AWAY games. I love my L1 reserved seat for North home games.

jozeph said:
Not sure which side of the stadium that is but the last 2 times we have played Ess at the dome I have stood on level 2 dead set middle of the ground, right next to the cameras and both times big Rhino O'Connor has been in front about 2 rows down, after we beat them last time and me and my Carlton mate had dribbled anti Essendon and Anti Sheedy rubbish for 2 hours while sinking beer at quite a clip, the Big Rhino gave me what could only be descibed a dirty look as he left. :D

Jozeph, the Mid 30's aisles are on the city side on the wing. High 20's are the "North-West" end of the stadium, Aisles 40 upwards are the city end as is 1-5. Aisles 8-15 are the wing on Docklands side of the ground

Originally Posted by jozeph

As Hotel 6 says above jozeph, my Axcess One seats are on the city side wing, level 2, Row A. They are the seats right in front of the TV camera spot you mentioned, where the seats are covered with fluoro green Garnier seat covers.

It's a top spot to witness any beating of the Bombers, and from Row A on Level 2 you're right above the play.

Cheers

T'toes

Good news...we are on Level 3....much easier to go in and buy the tickets in person. Your questions get answered immediately.

Got the next 2 Dome games while I was there. Really looking forward to the Eagles game..should be closer than the pre-season game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Highly Recommend Booking tickets NOW for North v Ess, next sat night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back