Brooklyn
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
New York Yankees
022718-painting.jpg

LOL

abadint.jpg

I find it funny that in the 2010 edition, the Artist is already trolling the AFL Betting issue.

Why is Tavis Cloke about to punch Swan out?

Because Swan kicked the first goal when Maxwell was supposed to kick the first goal.

I noticed that Shaw isn't in the painting, no doubt he had ducked down to the TAB to put a few bets on the Pies next game.

Because Swan kicked the first goal when Maxwell was supposed to kick the first goal.

I noticed that Shaw isn't in the painting, no doubt he had ducked down to the TAB to put a few bets on the Pies next game.
[YOUTUBE]ptRU1aO1bog[/YOUTUBE]Guess when you've made your spank material looks like a complete douche you'd be pretty bitter towards shaw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all its dubious glory:

http://www.jcap.com.au/image?img=151&art=jc

Not sure what's worse, Harry O wildly celebrating his latest online wank, or the complete disregard for a proper light source.

I've gotta say I love the text under the painting...

Artist Jamie Cooper consulted with captain, Nick Maxwell prior to putting paint to canvas.

Here are a few things the two decided to put into the painting - Tyson Goldsack holding the 80:1 ticket his mother placed on him to kick the first goal...

Pretty funny after the last few days headlines...

Remove this Banner Ad

Hilarious Collingwood 'art'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back