Hird, Charter and the Feds. Why have the media not touched this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hird was taking Hexarelin - lie. Hird said so in his sworn ASADA statement.

Dank has said he has administered Hexarelin to Hird, Robinson has confirmed this.... So they both agree.

Yep two people are lying, whilst Hird is the only one telling the truth.....

Ok I get it. I get that Hird is the new David Koresh and you're all his new brainwashed followers. The house is on fire!!!!!!
Hird isn't the messiah, he's just a very naught boy.

The AGE article from last night references text messages between Dank and Charter, so there seems to be a coroborated story as to how he became involved in the supply chain. Finally.

Whether it is true that Hird knew nothing of Charters involvement is for ASADA and the AFL to judge, now.

The AGE article from last night references text messages between Dank and Charter, so there seems to be a coroborated story as to how he became involved in the supply chain. Finally.

Whether it is true that Hird knew nothing of Charters involvement is for ASADA and the AFL to judge, now.

In all honesty this is not about collingwood, is it possibble the essendon spin team is trying to cloud the waters?

ASADA will investigate this but lets not lose sight this whole thbing has come about because of the Essendon Football Club getting its fingers caught in the jam jar , and in particular their coach who has jam smeared all over his face

Well who knows.

Dean was relaying what Hird told him.

Why does it mean Dean is lying, and not Hird?

You don't have to answer that, because your response will be expected.

Fair point....I would have thought that Robinson might have checked out the story before airing it on a vindictive paid for interview. But I love the way that even when Hird's version of events is corroborated by the police, yes the police, you still cant let go. Its just delicious how big a hole you girls are digging for yourselves.

If Hird is ultimately guilty of no other sin than putting sauce the tale about the police raid, you ladies will still bleat and carry on - whitewash, boys club, protected species.....

Next you'll be blaming Hird for Global Warming because he wants to improve his tan....

You really gotta read the stuff being posted by yourself and your strange bedfellows, its more than hilarious, its a damning indictment on the prevailing IQ's amongst the majority of football fans

In all honesty this is not about collingwood, is it possibble the essendon spin team is trying to cloud the waters?

ASADA will investigate this but lets not lose sight this whole thbing has come about because of the Essendon Football Club getting its fingers caught in the jam jar , and in particular their coach who has jam smeared all over his face

Yeah, I agree, lets just be incredibly selective about which misinformation supports our narrow minded view on this whole saga.

Cant have evidence coming to light that may get Jimmy off the hook can we now.

I tell you what, I will never come to Big Footy for racing tips - you lot seem to be determined to back the wrong horse. Good luck to you.

Who knows?

Begs the question as to why Essendon would employ such a shifty character as Dean Robinson then. And Stephen Dank.

Probably for the same reason Geelong did amongst other sporting clubs.

Do you think Essendon put an ad in the paper seeking Qualified Sports Performance Manager/Scientist - must have underworld experience?

No. I think I know if I'm bullshitting. When that interview was over I felt a lot better. The first thought that went through my head was, "Is that it?"

Feds raided James Hird's house - lie.
Hird was taking Hexarelin - lie. Hird said so in his sworn ASADA statement.

Yes...you are correct that it's what I WANT to believe. Wouldn't you WANT to believe that your club was doing the right thing?

I love how opposition supporters simply think there's this weird cult going on. Like we're not in control of our own actions. Actually, there is a cult going on, it's the 'Cult of the Masses'.

You're all feeding off each other, spreading the chinese whispers, whipping each other into a frenzy, crying with faux outrage and being led blindly by the purveyors of tabloid journalism, Caro, Barrett, et al, all in the name of selling papers and getting hits on websites! Just have a read of some of the stuff within this forum if you don't believe. The way little bits of info are left out, be it through deliberate omission or pure ignorance, is laughable when someone takes said piece of information, with the most important part left out, usually, "I believe..." or, "It's my opinion....", then runs with it, claiming it as gospel. It only takes one foamer to read that, repeat the cycle and all of a sudden we've got a shitload of people taking someone's opinion as 'this definitely happened'.

Guess what? What you believe is someone's misinformed, half truth with some bias and hatred thrown in, that someone has read and then repeated with their own slant on the issue.

And you call us delusional?

We can only get a take on what we hear and it's all damning for Essendon. Not all of it can be wrong and I'd suggest Robinson had most things right otherwise he wouldn't risk everything thing on national TV. It's suggests you are in trouble. Delusional Essendon supporters believe what they want to believe and block their ears and go "la la la" to everything else. We can take w hat you all say seriously.

Didn't Robinson say Hird had told him this? Perhaps Hird had said something "yeah, police questioned me and went through my stuff when Shane got in strife"... and it was taken out of context?
Yeah maybe or I can give you those straws I was clutching at a few weeks ago

lones37 said: [URL='http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/goto/post?id=29416511#post-29416511' said:
↑[/URL]
Lol, and that was from 2011 in October.

Fast forward 5 months and what happened?

I would say the weapon was on the outer.

On March 9, Hird and Dank had the following exchange:

Hird: "Good work today mate, the boys were up and about, we have a lot to work with.

Dank: "IVs start next week and Thymosin with Uniquinon. We will start to see some real effects.

Then between March 27-28:

Dank: "That is the IV list that will be completed by Wednesday night.

Hird: "Good work mate, (name deleted) rang me tonight and said how good he felt after he saw you."
On April 3, Dank detailed more substances:

"We have cerebrolysin, we will re-oxygenate and re-circulate the brain. We will also be getting Solcoseryl."

Also in April:

Dank: "All IV and injections completed.

Hird: "Great work mate, it would be a great effort to have them feeling fresh for Anzac Day."

On May 11, Dank talks about an unspecified project.

"financials ready for you and David for AOD project. These financials cover all possible revenue streams, where the project applies."

Hird knew what was going on, and is a lying scumbag.

He was quite happy for players to be injected with illegal drugs, why didn't he stop it?

Thankfully, all the texts will be in the report, and the truth will come out.​

"Pinnell, post: 29417474, member: 84170"]I see Essendon supporters popping up (mostly the same ones) refuting as many posts as they possibly can. But interestingly I've never seen one do the same with the above text message summary? I'd be really interested in what Lance uppercut and Mexette and co think of it. Damaging in any way for James? Or do you just play the card that its inadmissable, or something along those lines?

Come on Bombers supporters! When are you going to adress this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I agree, lets just be incredibly selective about which misinformation supports our narrow minded view on this whole saga.

Cant have evidence coming to light that may get Jimmy off the hook can we now.

I tell you what, I will never come to Big Footy for racing tips - you lot seem to be determined to back the wrong horse. Good luck to you.
Why? Are you a born loser?

Fair point....I would have thought that Robinson might have checked out the story before airing it on a vindictive paid for interview. But I love the way that even when Hird's version of events is corroborated by the police, yes the police, you still cant let go. Its just delicious how big a hole you girls are digging for yourselves.

If Hird is ultimately guilty of no other sin than putting sauce the tale about the police raid, you ladies will still bleat and carry on - whitewash, boys club, protected species.....

Next you'll be blaming Hird for Global Warming because he wants to improve his tan....

You really gotta read the stuff being posted by yourself and your strange bedfellows, its more than hilarious, its a damning indictment on the prevailing IQ's amongst the majority of football fans

You really miss the bigger picture.

Robinson was painting a picture whereby Hird and Dank have established a mutual connection with Shane Charter.

While they were reminiscing and lauding Shane that night, Dean was clearly distancing himself in the interview as he didn't know him and wanted to make it clear he didn't know him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hird, Charter and the Feds. Why have the media not touched this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back