hird injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by hirdy_is_champ
AGAIN GOD DAMN IT. something to do with his abdomen. gone to hospital so he wont get carried off for his 200th

EVERY TIME there is alot written about him in the press he gets injured......you think he would try and stay out of the spotlight

Originally posted by Mark Viduka
I haven't been to church in years but decided to go to midnight mass last night.... There is a God. He really did answer my prayers :D

If you mean you wished James Hird an injury then you a one sick, low life person.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So much for the BraveHeart fluff in the Hun this week, pumping up his 200th.

Wonder if William Wallace would've fought on after a whack in the guts or cracked a rib?

Hopefully it's nothing too serious - but time for Essendon to plan for life without him.

Originally posted by Mark Viduka
I haven't been to church in years but decided to go to midnight mass last night.... There is a God. He really did answer my prayers :D

Thanks for slipping in the one for the seven goal third quarter, Mr Religious Nut.

Originally posted by Shooter
You prayed that James Hird would suffer internal injuries?

mmmmmmm probably not internal..... but I have been saying it ever since he got let off by the AFL for badmouthing the ump.... The man upstairs will get him back when it hurts most... be it missing the finals or whatever. I was right... he waited until his 200th before payback happened. :D

Originally posted by IceTemple
Good to see the troll posters come out in force. Where are the mods to boot these guys off for this type of crap.
hope you're not referring to me. i have never wished a player an injury and in fact predicted Hird would be B.O.G today. very bad luck!

This is what it says re Hirds injury on the official Essendon site:
James Hird has been taken to hospital after receiving a knock to the ribs midway through the second quarter of today's match against Richmond. Hird immediately left the field and the medical staff walked him around to the rooms._ He was taken by ambulance to hospital at half-time as a precautionary measure where they are monitoring his condition. _
Further updates on Hird's condition will be forwarded when they come to hand.

Originally posted by LongBomb
FFS - how many ways can this guy get injured? [/B]

I know. On 774 they said that he never gets what I guess you'd call "small" injureys it's always something major. Doesn't have much luck does he? :(

Oh well at least we can look forward to the countless sob stories in the press about 'Braveheart'.

Of course not, Jimmy is just unlucky these other fools are just klutz's who bring it on themselves.

What sort of photo could they put on the back page of the Hun? Maybe a replication of when Mel is having his guts pulled out by the torturer? Sticks with the Brave Heart theme.

Remove this Banner Ad

hird injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Back