Injury Richmond or Collingwood: Whose injury list is worse?

Remove this Banner Ad

On to the topic of this thread, Richmond have the worst injury list. I believe (with no evidence) that Collingwood will be able to rehab their players and get them going again. Richmond will look at the injured plays and think "I wonder how soon I can make him play a full game of AFL?" then for shits and giggles we will send that player on a round the world flight and force them to run a 2km as soon as they get off the plane then put them straight back on. Plane seats are fine for recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, for all the ho-hum over Collingwood's injury 'crisis', they're currently 8th for missed gamed through injury in 2024, missing less games than the below clubs:

Richmond - 115
Carlton - 104
Fremantle - 101
Hawthorn 94
West Coast - 90
Brisbane - 80
Essendon - 79
Collingwood - 77

So, probably not an excuse that should be peddled for any future poor performances and would also explain why they've still performed, considering it's their forward line that's mostly copped it and it's not much chop to begin with.

On to the topic of this thread, Richmond have the worst injury list. I believe (with no evidence) that Collingwood will be able to rehab their players and get them going again. Richmond will look at the injured plays and think "I wonder how soon I can make him play a full game of AFL?" then for shits and giggles we will send that player on a round the world flight and force them to run a 2km as soon as they get off the plane then put them straight back on. Plane seats are fine for recovery.
Sounds like Brody Mihocek’s pre-game prep last week tbh 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Richmond or Collingwood: Whose injury list is worse?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back