Hockey jerseys

Remove this Banner Ad

After months of ebaying I finally managed to snag a reasonably priced Blackhawks jersey with Patrick Kane's name and number. Only $51, but if it's fake it's an incredible fake. So happy right now!

I have a practice jersey used by the Red Wings. Instead of the usual mainly red or mainly white sweater, it's mainly black with the numbers and such in red. I also have a Brandon Shanahan-signed Red Wings jersey. My mom snagged it for me, though I forgot what it was she did.

I picked up a Mighty Ducks jersey from the Queen Vic. Markets for $20 at one stage, it was a starter one but the logos on the shoulders where upside down. That was the only bad thing about it.

Yeah I went to Vic Market a few months back... I got a Devils Jersey and a Stars one.

The Devils Jersey was the only truly decent looking one there I thought so I got it considering how cheap they are. Picked up a Stars one as well just to wear around the house.

It'll be a while before I bother trying to get a legit Stars jersey, maybe when they finally change the design. Even though summers coming up I'm thinking of getting a Stars sweatshirt, though even they are over priced.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/NHL..._Dallas_Stars_Stadium_Crew_Sweatshirt_-_Black

I like the look of that.

Picked up another 3 Pens this week at Paddy's Markets.

#noselfcontrol

How much did you pay? Are the names/numbers stitched or screen printed? How's the quality? Do you have any legits to compare them to? Did you see any Rangers gear? Would kill for a decent winter classic jersey.

I bought a road Premier Lundqvist jersey over the holidays while in NY.

4O34qyY.jpg

And the rest of the collection:

eTIcEPk.jpg

I'm in an awkaward positing. Goin to US and Vancouver end of the year and will certainly be loading up, but i feel i need something in the meantime. Currently have an authentic Canucks jersey from and a couple of shirts.

Vic Market sounds good but never know when i will head there.
From what i understand ebay seems to be the go but rare finds can be hard to come by.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is also a dope defunct Utah Grizzlies AHL top on ebay for about $75 incl. shipping.

I'm in an awkaward positing. Goin to US and Vancouver end of the year and will certainly be loading up, but i feel i need something in the meantime. Currently have an authentic Canucks jersey from and a couple of shirts.

Vic Market sounds good but never know when i will head there.
From what i understand ebay seems to be the go but rare finds can be hard to come by.
/

I've had very good luck on eBay....just scored an old Denis Savard Blackhawks sweater for $28. Of course, shipping to Oz will increase the price....if the seller will ship international....but an extra 20 beans worth it if you get a good deal. Buying from arena fan shops is hit and miss. Current player sweaters are pricey...but I always look for the rack of sweaters of players no longer on the current squad (free agents, traded, retired). Can get good deals there....gotta' dig a little though.

View attachment 12068
Here are my babies

I just got the Malkin and Talbot Jersey's from ebay the other day from this seller http://stores.ebay.com.au/fullmoonjerseys

The Talbot jersey was only $34! I know he no longer plays for the pens but he will always have a place in my heart after the double he scored in game 7 of the SCF.

Nice! Even though they're penguins jerseys o_O

I've been eyeing off a Lundqvist Winter Classic from fullmoon, how long did it take for shipping? Did it work out to $27 combined shipping for 2?

Picked up 2 Reebok jerseys today in Brisbane, a Jordan eberle oilers item and arichards flyers jersey. $50 each at Jimmyb's at toombul. :D

There is also a place at Preston Market that sells alot of NFL/NBA/NHL gear. Jersey's, Jumpers, Caps, Jackets.. the lot really. Not sure about pricing but its worth a look.

I have too many of these things:) You can see my collection at : http://public.fotki.com/lfcjari37

Nice collection there Air Conveyance. Do want that Dubinsky Authentic. Where do you get your authentics from?

Question: You listed it as Edge 1.0. As far as I know 1.0's (at least mine) is made in Indonesia, yet yours has the Canadian produced logo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hockey jerseys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back