Hodge gone! How long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hodge will take the 2 for a nice little rest up, but IMO has grounds for challenging it.
His arm only brushed Wingard's hair and IMO he was bracing for a collision with the post, watching Wingard in order to avoid a more serious collision.
Foam all you want, but fortunately the MRP aren't foamers with deep ingrained hatreds. Careless is the worst it could be graded.

Jesus...someone's found the Koolaid

Hodge will take the 2 for a nice little rest up, but IMO has grounds for challenging it.
His arm only brushed Wingard's hair and IMO he was bracing for a collision with the post, watching Wingard in order to avoid a more serious collision.
Foam all you want, but fortunately the MRP aren't foamers with deep ingrained hatreds. Careless is the worst it could be graded.
I hope he challenges it and gets 6 weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Careless, High, Medium plus an extra week for bad record

Was always going to be graded that way
How can it be graded the same way as if he bumped him in the head without the post? May as well bump a player in the head so they fly into the fence as the player will only get the same amount of weeks as bumping them in the field of play

Actually, it was 2 weeks increased to 3 for bad record, but can be reduced to 2 with an early guilty plea.

Oh right. I was unaware that somebody who had the automatic week applied to any further suspensions due to their record was eligible for the early plea discount.

I don't like the idea of grading it as careless. Regardless of the weeks, the grading seems to imply the notion that Hodge's decision to bump at the time in that area was fine, but just executed incorrectly. There shouldn't have been a bump at all. Protect the ball carrier thanks.

If the decision makes players avoid a situation like that I'm happier, regardless of the MRP outcome.

I'm just worried it won't.

total-recall-two-weeks-490.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Hodge gone! How long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back