Hodge>Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah he did. You can see they were running down the clock, thought they were a certainty to kick a goal then shut up shop.

Hodge's **** up sealed the match, was beautiful to watch.

I'm sure he will live after inspiring Hawks to a flag against your mob, 1 of the best performances over a finals series I have seen. The bloke is inspirational playing the way he did with bung ribs in more then 1 game to boot.

Yeah he did. You can see they were running down the clock, thought they were a certainty to kick a goal then shut up shop.

2008 Grand Final.. someone's still hurting inside. :(

I just wanted to let you know you're not alone out there mate. There are lots of skilled, qualified professionals who can help you.
Fill out the following web form and you can be getting help before you know it!
http://www.goodtherapy.com.au/find_a_therapist.php

Quick question.

Did he **** up in the 2008 GF?

One thing Hodge can get close to the master in is GF performances.

2008 Grand Final.. someone's still hurting inside. :(

I just wanted to let you know you're not alone out there mate. There are lots of skilled, qualified professionals who can help you.
Fill out the following web form and you can be getting help before you know it!
http://www.goodtherapy.com.au/find_a_therapist.php

Yes, I managed to get you again! The other guys aren't going to be happy about this :D

The one thing that has always frustrated me about Hodge is his willingness to let everyone know he has taken a hit.

So many other champions take the hit, dust themselves off and attack the next contest.

Hodge will cop a hit and hang his head, limp, check himself for blood.

Great player, bit of a pussy.

Haha, what a load of bullshit! :eek:

Agreed.

Hodge's gut is greater than Judd's six pack.

3477lw4.jpg

168.jpg

/no homo

Wiggins >>>>> Judd by the looks of it??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry mess, but if you took off your brown and gold blinkers you would see it too. It's almost a universal opinion.

No Lady, it's not. It's a weak troll borne of sooky try hards around Bay 13 who felt the urge to undercut the plaudits he got for winning the Norman under an injury cloud.

If you watched games without your flog glasses on, you'd see it too.

About time everyone on BigFooty stopped the denial and acknowledged the truth.

Luke Hodge is simply the better player.

And a far better human being to boot.

[youtube]pWh1HneaJg8[/youtube]

didnt we have this conversation already?
you, me, your dad, your brother...

and i thought we all came to agree that you have no idea? :p

No Lady, it's not. It's a weak troll borne of sooky try hards around Bay 13 who felt the urge to undercut the plaudits he got for winning the Norman under an injury cloud.

If you watched games without your flog glasses on, you'd see it too.

I've seen it posted so many times, by supporters of all clubs but yours. Not even just on Bay 13. He was doing the same thing Rd of 2009. Pulling faces and holding various parts of his body.

But no, everyone else is wrong, Hawks supporters would be in the best position to judge.

I've seen it posted so many times,

Case closed.:p
He was doing the same thing Rd of 2009. Pulling faces and holding various parts of his body.

That couldn't possibly be because he was carrying injuries in 2009?
No, of course not. He was doing it for the attention.:rolleyes:

But no, everyone else is wrong, Hawks supporters would be in the best position to judge.
Correct.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hodge>Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back