Hodge the new "old player" of the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Some people are absolute spuds, Hodge has a man, calling him a loose man in defence just shows you were watching on tv and going along with what everyone else says. He had a player all night last night, but chose the right time to go and contest/ crash the pack. Open your eyes and make your own judgements.

I wouldn't swap Hodgey for Judd for anything.. I am so pleased the club picked him over Judd. He is 3 times tougher than Judd, and can play in all positions when asked..Love ya Hodgey!!:):thumbsu:You are a born leader..
Judd may win more awards, but Hodge does all the tough stuff.
As for Jim ringing up on a regular basis, you should listen to 927 every morning! That idiot Mark rang up on Friday bragging about how the Saints would flog the Hawks, and yelling so loud into the phone if was hard to understand.This was the Saints year he said..(Yep, but what for???)927 have some absolute tools ring up every morning after 5.30 am..Jim has nothing on them!!
Will be interesting to hear what Mark has to say tomorrow morning (IF he rings up) hehehe . Maybe he won't bother calling.He has abused Ross Lyon all year for his coaching, until they started winning a few games..So fickle Mark..

he amazes me, he is so dedicated, i dont like him, but i know he is amazing though
the only reason i dont like him is becasue my friends think he is better than judd, judd brought WC a premiership...
hodge might do the saem this year

I think watching him still running to create contests speaks volumes of his courage, obviously hurt, he was still putting body pressure on when we were 50 points up

Gun, hope he pulls up well for the GF, the cats have 22 mature bodies who will be testing out Hodge

Not sure if it came across in the tv coverage or not but i was at the game and the loudest roar of the night was when Hodgey came back onto the ground, the crowd went ballistic, What a man!:p

He is amazing, the pain he was in during the first half, brought back memories of 1989 all over again. Thought he was gone, but played on.
Great player all the attributes you would want, can play in the midfield, up forward or down back. One of the hardest players going around, has been a revelation down back for the second half of this season, reads the play so well, leaves his player and backs his own judgement. Will be a very important player for the GF, might even get a role up forward if needed.

Go Hawks!!

His courage reminds me of Mark Harvey..but he's quicker on his feet than Harvs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hodge the new "old player" of the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back