Hogan worth

Remove this Banner Ad

I desperately want Hogan at Freo next year... but $8 million for eight years is actually ridiculous.

One more day, I still think it will happen. Let's face it, he's a star, just what we need, + a little bit sexy and marketable.

I desperately want Hogan at Freo next year... but $8 million for eight years is actually ridiculous.

One more day, I still think it will happen. Let's face it, he's a star, just what we need, + a little bit sexy and marketable.
The Hogan camp came out today and said that was crap and not true

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Peter: "So Jesse, what kind of contract you looking for? How much we talking?"
Jesse: "I WANT... ONE... MILLION... DOLLARS!"

Jason Dover leans over and whispers to Jesse, "Um, that's not nearly enough Jess"

Jesse: "Sorry, I meant I want ONE... BILLION... DOLLARS!"

After a quick face palm Dover leans over again, "Um yeah, they're not going to give us that much. How about the 8 million we talked about?"

Jesse: "Yep that'll do, so long as I get those water slide passes you promised me earlier?"
Peter: "Ok that seems a reasonable starting point for a discussion. How many years are you looking at?"

Jesse: "Um... 16"
Peter: "So you looking for half a mill per year for 16? You know you'd be 39 at the end of that contract?"

Jesse starts counting on his fingers, then takes off his thongs, sweeps away the white sand and continues on his toes. Eventually the maths is too much and he gives up exasperated.

Jesse: "Well how long before I'd become a free agent?"
Peter: "8 years. Is 8 over 8 what you want?.."

The conversation is interrupted by a rustling sound in the corner of the room. Suddenly a gollum like shape emerges from behind a plant and races across and out the door.

Peter: "What the ****?! Was that Tom Morris?"
Jason: "Well whoever it was they had a FOX tattoo on their right cheek"

Peter: "That friggin little cretin has been trying to creep up behind me all week. Anyways... I'm going to be honest. 8 years is way over what we'd be comfortable with..."
Jason: "How about a mill a year for 4 or 5 years?"
Jesse: "But bu..."
Jason: "Here Jess, just go over there and play with Peter's Ross Lyon bobble head"
Peter: "How about 900k over 5 years? Let's make this happen!"

Meanwhile back in the lobby...

Tom: "Finally my precious!... My precious exclusive! Master will be so pleased... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..."

Jay Clark, searching desperately for a pumpkin spice latte hit notices Morris as he heads to the break room.

Jay: "For ***s sake Tom. Put some ***ing clothes on you ****ing weirdo"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hogan worth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back