Horsham District FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wacjack of Bendigo, would young jacko's older brother(s) be playing with him at Wicheproof?

Not sure if you've ever been to Wyche mate but it isn't that big... certainly not big enough for more then one Jackson at a time... and since the other 2 have played for bullchit up the road i don't think they will fit in to the Demons line up quite like young sideshow Bob...

All going to plan Andy will have 6-7 cousins playing at Wyche Next year. good chance for him to climb up his Grandfathers list......

And one of his Cousins is Super Coach too which will help the decision i'd say...

Wacjack of Bendigo, would young jacko's older brother(s) be playing with him at Wicheproof?

mmm good question ... i think if andrew made the track over there , there would be a high chance the other 2 would come . With a fair few of there cousins due to play there next year it might be a good chance for them all to play together ...

Not sure if you've ever been to Wyche mate but it isn't that big... certainly not big enough for more then one Jackson at a time... and since the other 2 have played for bullchit up the road i don't think they will fit in to the Demons line up quite like young sideshow Bob...

All going to plan Andy will have 6-7 cousins playing at Wyche Next year. good chance for him to climb up his Grandfathers list......

And one of his Cousins is Super Coach too which will help the decision i'd say...

pretty sure the only coach for wyche thats related to andy is in the two's ... so the jackson boys shouldn't have to worry bout him ... not in that legue anyways

pretty sure the only coach for wyche thats related to andy is in the two's ... so the jackson boys shouldn't have to worry bout him ... not in that legue anyways
Jacko should go and play with his family. more important than kalkee. Had an ordinary year by his standards, injury, etc. go back jacko.

Bit quiet on here of late. What's going to happen this weekend? I reckon Kalkee to win by 5 goals over Harrow. Laharum in an upset to beat Rup by 2 goals.

Sure is Moose. Not as much 'Fun' as the WFL page! Happy with your selections. Kees in a close one and the Mountain Men by 6 goals over an injury hit Panthers.

Sure is Moose. Not as much 'Fun' as the WFL page! Happy with your selections. Kees in a close one and the Mountain Men by 6 goals over an injury hit Panthers.

Good call PP, I wasnt there But how did Kalkee manage to save this game? By the web site they where gone till the last 8 goals to 1 to win by 6 points! did HB play so hard early they ran out of legs?

Good call PP, I wasnt there But how did Kalkee manage to save this game? By the web site they where gone till the last 8 goals to 1 to win by 6 points! did HB play so hard early they ran out of legs?

kalkee played one quarter of footy ... HB didn't run out of legs kalkee in the last quarter started to play footy... bloody best comeback i'v seen.... young jackson grab off the day... twas worth the drive over.. Kalkee premiers 2009

kalkee played one quarter of footy ... HB didn't run out of legs kalkee in the last quarter started to play footy... bloody best comeback i'v seen.... young jackson grab off the day... twas worth the drive over.. Kalkee premiers 2009
sorry wacjack, jackson grab of the year. If it was in the afl maybe a prize, great mark. I agree HB did not run out of legs but played dumb football by trying to save the game, if they had tryed a bit of attacking football in the last quarter maybe the could have got over the line. Umpires did a great job, did not pay tiggy frees. Did not notice maurie rudolf, bloody miracle, he is usually the focus of attention, for the wrong reasons. But alas frankie did pay a free to kalkee late in the last q which in the context of the game was not there. It would have been a draw otherwise,but kees would still have won in extra time, momentum. Other umpire, gerald White, all had good games, I cant beleive i said that.

Harrow Balmoral stopped. Kalkee started playing the way they know they should have. Kalkee Bench made some very handy moves, MIBUS to the ruck was the best move for the day. I agree with Wacjack that Andy Jacko's mark was the best mark I've seen at local level ever and capped it it off with the goal. It was about then that Kalkee started to get their momentum. Blokes like Beddison, Mibus, Hill, Byrne really stood up late in the game. Good to see that the Kees had it in them to come back from so far down. But they won't want to let that happen in a fortnight. Bloody great game to watch. Hope the GF is just as exciting.

Saw the 1st Semi Final today also. Even though it was a close game, it was nothing compared to the Kees/HB match. I think HB will thrash Laharum next week and set up the GF for what we have been waiting for since 2007 for a re-match between HB and Kalkee. Can't see Laharum getting close to HB nest week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw the 1st Semi Final today also. Even though it was a close game, it was nothing compared to the Kees/HB match. I think HB will thrash Laharum next week and set up the GF for what we have been waiting for since 2007 for a re-match between HB and Kalkee. Can't see Laharum getting close to HB nest week.

i think your right young moose.... although this is what happened last year and the laharum boys come through with the goods .... HB will have young ED ferg back i spose which might give them an extra bit of run around the ball but i wouldn't count laharum out quite yet...

I think the game will be a lot closer than everyone thinks. Not sure if I am confident enough to say Laharum will win, but in finals anything is possible.
Would like Laharum to win. But cant see anyone beating Kalkee, even after last week, they won't let that happen again whichever side make the grand final against them.

DHML-Balmoral got home by 30 points after being about 4 goals down at 3/4 time. The game was closer than I was expecting but the wind played a big part. In the Grand Final I'm picking Kalkee by 3 goals. I've had a rethink on the Dellar Medal and am now tipping Daniel Baker.

What's going to happen in the big one on Saturday? Is Brent Penny fit? Are there some Kalkee players with injuries? Is Tim Webb going to play in the Reserves Grand Final? Anyone got the answers before the day? Hope the weather is good and should be a great day all round.

Yeah Moose expecting a Kees win by about 4 goals, but the DMHL'ers have plenty of hardnuts that love the contested footy. Ideal for days like tomorrow.
Also heard today that Webby was playing in the 2's. Only from one of the Kees blokes but.

Former NQ young gun Jayden Stacey has signed with Horsham United on a two year deal reportedly worth $250 per game, not bad for a 16 year old still studying!

Heard a rumour that the great Nathan Shalders from Great Western is soon to announce his retirement. I have heard he will sit down with his close mates this weekend to discuss his future and contact the Ararat advertiser and Stawell Times earlier next week with his decision. Have heard he has already had his pic taken by Peter Pickering just in case. Stay tuned.

Terry Arnel heard to be having talks with Damien Bunworth about a possible move to Laharum... along with a few other Horsham players... Also Matt Arnel possible move to Kalkee. District Leauge will be the leauge to be in next year... Cullen Williams, young speedster from Horsham also looking to find a new home at the foot of the mountain... Talks with Jayson Thompson continuing haha

If anyone is planning on travelling to the UK, the West London Wildcats need you!
We are the largest and most successful club in London, and quite probably outside of Australia. We field three teams across three divisions, catering for a range of abilities. In recent times we have been incredibly successful. In the premiership division we have won the last 6 flags in a row, and in the conference, we have won 9 out of the last 10!
Becoming a Wildcat offers many benefits including discounted travel, cheap drinks etc through our many sponsors. Plus it gives you the opportunity to meet like-minded people from all across the globe and have a kick of the footy!
wildcatsfc.co.uk
or e-mail
wildcatsrecruiting@yahoo.com

2009 Horsham U/17 captain Darcy Taylor heard to be heading out to the Lakers with 'Wiz' Carr as part of a $7,000,000 deal for the two. Confirmation when he was seen wearing a Taylors Lake jacket at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back