Hottest 100 of 2014 prediction thread

Remove this Banner Ad

As something of a neutral observer who wasn't particularly passionate about the Taylor Swift issue, it was enjoyable to see overly sanctimonious bloggers so outraged about Swift's possible presence and it will be enjoyable to see the cynical "anti-hipster" voters cry about her absence.

I can't even get on triplejfeed.com. The traffic from offended Swift fans must be immense. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am pretty sure none of my voted tracks are going to make the 100. :(

ManWithNoName is your day a little worse knowing that you won't be winning all of that money?
Not particularly, I was predicting a finish in the 70s anyway.

Triple J's high and mighty attitude is a bit much though, given they could've just said "We couldn't afford the licensing to put it on the CD". But ah well, $20 is $20.

I called it: they were going to milk this until the day came so they could get their listenership and hype up. And now they can also keep their #indie credibility too. They're just like any other station.

ManWithNoName is your day a little worse knowing that you won't be winning all of that money?
Sportsbet just refunded my bet. I didn't even lose $20!

Enjoy the countdown people. And if someone tries to get you down, just shake it off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hottest 100 of 2014 prediction thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back