Houli

Remove this Banner Ad

HAHAHAHAHA GEE WIZ DEFINITELY CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW NIGHT'S GOO-FEST :D:p

Waleed: "Welcome back to the project"

Carrie: "If you're just joining us now it's clear Deputy Prime Minister Waleed's efforts in an attempt to stamp out racism in our justice system has failed with Bash Houli officially receiving the full 4 week suspension, less than 24 hours after he was officially and legally declared a Good Bloke. The surprise comes after the white supremacist/racist AFL house appealed the once legally binding decision of two-week reduced sentence in another CLEAR case of racism towards Islam. Now unfortunately, Waleed cannot help this young, brave man....*sobs and chokes on tears*.....I'm sorry it's just so hard to think this young peaceful devoted man is being unfairly discriminated based on his religion. That is definitely something we need to start a conversation with, including kids as young as 5. So here is what YOU can do. Go on our Twitter and Facebook, show your rage against the white supremacy justice system with these hashtags, donate to #SaveTheBash or #I'mwithBash appeal on change.org to #BantheBan and help finally, end racism".

upload_2017-6-29_22-28-54.png

It is really hard to believe he was an elite athlete once. Full blow testicle neck now

Elite is pushing it - he got fitter one season by cutting out cheeseburgers and daily beers.

Seriously - only the AFL could **** something up this much

Complete amateurs
Its the reason the AFL takes Bringing The Game Into Disrepute so seriously - Gillon hates it when other people do his job for him

True story - I met Waleed last Friday night, good bloke.

Can confirm he didn't knock anyone out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True story - I met Waleed last Friday night, good bloke.

Can confirm he didn't knock anyone out.

Mof = Confirmed leftie SJW

Mof = Confirmed leftie SJW
NO NOT MOFFY :'(

54_zpsttasqmsk.gif

Did you hit on him and test his Project values fully?
I asked him for a kiss, and between beers he said "no, I shouldn't even be wanking you like this"

* He's actually a very accomplished guitarist

Bachar Houli is a AFL player of peace.

The vast majority of Bachar Houli's game (1.6 billion seconds of game time) is peaceful and moderate.

Striking opposition players has nothing to do with Bachar Houli.

#PrayForJedLamb

As a long standing member of the BigFooty, I would like to say that I support Houli because he is a good guy and hosts a BBQ sizzle for his mates. Nothing more Aussie than a BBQ sizzle and Mr Prime Minister (the man who created the Internet, mind you, without which you would even be using this site!) sticking up for him. You didn't watch the episode of Homer Simpson when the man tells his pig farmer member of Parliament about the boy-devil El Barto Simpson and then the man called Mr Prime Minister and he got bloody outraged, he did?

I am disappointed in you people, I really am.

As a long standing member of the BigFooty, I would like to say that I support Houli because he is a good guy and hosts a BBQ sizzle for his mates. Nothing more Aussie than a BBQ sizzle and Mr Prime Minister (the man who created the Internet, mind you, without which you would even be using this site!) sticking up for him. You didn't watch the episode of Homer Simpson when the man tells his pig farmer member of Parliament about the boy-devil El Barto Simpson and then the man called Mr Prime Minister and he got bloody outraged, he did?

I am disappointed in you people, I really am.

SprinklerTelescoping.gif

red_grande.gif

tumblr_np4nahfEnL1s5f31ho1_500.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Houli

Remove this Banner Ad

Back