FTA-TV Housos

Remove this Banner Ad

It is probably a bit too over the top at times, but its till relatively enjoyable. Not as good as Pizza at its best or Swift and Shift though. I just love the crazy yobbo behaviour. Shazza is pretty funny.

It is probably a bit too over the top at times, but its till relatively enjoyable. Not as good as Pizza at its best or Swift and Shift though. I just love the crazy yobbo behaviour. Shazza is pretty funny.

I agree - laughs a plenty!

What great names to be used for characters

Shazza

Dazza

Anyway interesting to notice Amanda Keller and Ian Turpie getting a regular gig in the world of Paul Fenech

Long live ian turpie that man Has a real mans moustache.

As for amanda keller well she can disapear into a black hole and never came back along with her unfunny brand of comedy.

Long live ian turpie that man Has a real mans moustache.

As for amanda keller well she can disapear into a black hole and never came back along with her unfunny brand of comedy.

*Speaks Housos' language*

FKen Amanda fken keller was on fken Beyond fken 2000!

Fken eh!??!?!

ROOLZ THE FKEN UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Housos v Authority - The Movie

Out in Nov 2012.

http://www.housosvsauthority.com.au/#!home/mainPage

Great, Paulie eluded to the movie during the live show earlier in the year. The trailer looks ok, usual antics, just think for me anyway, the weakness is Shazza, they should have kept the original Shazza that was on the Pizza series, no need for her to act at all.

Season 3 is up and running now.

Stumbled upon the show via You Tube, and watched enough of it to be hooked on the show. I love it - reminds me of when I have to go to Munno Para Shopping City :D

This series has been great - Shazza doing a Schapelle was classic, and tonight's episode with the stolen Foxtel was great.

Season 3 is up and running now.

Stumbled upon the show via You Tube, and watched enough of it to be hooked on the show. I love it - reminds me of when I have to go to Munno Para Shopping City :D

This series has been great - Shazza doing a Schapelle was classic, and tonight's episode with the stolen Foxtel was great.
didn't they stop the show?

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Housos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back