Teams Houston Texans - Battle Red

Remove this Banner Ad

Lovie Smith PC says it well.....you gonna tell the players to lose a game on purpose? Cmon, every week we play and gameplan to win the game

Bears did it beautifully today, could have gone for a 2 point conversion to make it a one score game, went for the PAT instead, every time they got some offense rolling, they pulled Peterman coz they "wanted to get a look at Tim Boyle" ...that is how you lose intentionally while telling the players you want them to win.

Reckon Texans dodge a bullet thou since I think first pick after a trade is going to be Bryce young who for me is too short and lite for an nfl qb.

So they will get Stroud at 2 who I think is the much better qb.

Reckon Texans dodge a bullet thou since I think first pick after a trade is going to be Bryce young who for me is too short and lite for an nfl qb.

So they will get Stroud at 2 who I think is the much better qb.
Unless someone trades up to pick 1 for Stroud.

Seemingly will have an Oilers color alternate/throwback, so light blue will likely be incorporated into the deep blue and battle red on the main home and away jerseys too. New font for the Texans wordmark, player names and numbers in the style of that H, and a "H-Town" angle somehow (written across neck like the Falcons "ATL"?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Texans released C Justin Britt.​

Britt essentially was AWOL from the team after Week 1 and reportedly was working through "personal issues" at the time. Signed to a two-year deal last offseason, it's possible that his NFL career is over. The move frees up about $3 million in cap space.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Houston Texans - Battle Red

Remove this Banner Ad

Back