How annoyed would you be to be drafted by Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

How bad would it be?

:thumbsdown:

I mean;

no real talent, relying on Irishmen, rabble of the highest order, no money, no fans with money, no 'real' home ground, no future.

Gotta suck.

Wow, looks like you guys have got over the Gibbs thing (assuming we actually take him). Nothing like hanging onto it like a festering sore.......

This poll is stupid.. Out of everyone that has voted, I bet none.. or hardly any of you have ever been drafted by an AFL team.

Therefore, As football fans can you honestly say you'd rather never be on and AFL list and than be drafted by carlton? - What a joke! and a lie..

So think about it... "How annoyed would you be to be drafted by Carlton?" - Beats never being drafted at all!!

Honestly, have some of you only been footy supporters for 5 years or something?

Every year, somebody goes at number 1 to the wooden spoon side. Is Hodge upset with the Hawks progress? How about Goddard or Riewoldt at the Saints? Cooney at the Dogs? Deledio at the Tigers? 3 of those players have played finals already and the other two aren't far away. Gibbs and Murphy will both play finals football at some stage ... guaranteed.

Not to mention that if the trolls predictions come true, we'll be drowing in top draft picks according to their ladder prediction over the next few years.

Hell, if you go down that road you'll get a super team. Eventually. Yes, poor kid indeed ... no team in today's competition can stay down the ladder forever. Eventually the wheel turns - again.

Idiots like Gets assume we will be in the bottom four forever, and despite any young kids we bring in, will not turn the tide, let alone be good players.

This sort of irrational mentality is the reason why I don't bother anymore. Any kind of logical post will not be acknowledged, and just be ignored.

I am sure Ratten will be delighted at the prospect of coaching both Murphy and Gibbs in a midfield role.

Good point, the SA fashions are mullets for men, perms for women, flannel shirts(sleeveless) and acid wash jeans, under the flannel shirts are hypercolour t-shirts. Newest model car is the VC commodore and XD Fords, there water isnt recycled sewerage it is sewerage. There 30 minutes behind other states just to remind us all of how slow they really are.So taking all of the above into consideration id rather play anywhere in australia with any club rather than a SA one.

Didnt you just describe Moe, and isnt that in Victoria? Dont know about your description of us, you obviously havent seen the footy show lately and some of the incest bogans in your neck of the woods. Scary looking creatures. We do have clean air and a clean city though not like your dirty, disgusting streets. SA is a fantastic place to live and we are so glad that you feel that way...... FFS the last thing we need is bl@@dy Victorians over here polluting our State. Id rather jump off the Syndey Harbour Bridge than play for a Vic club.

Didnt you just describe Moe, and isnt that in Victoria? Dont know about your description of us, you obviously havent seen the footy show lately and some of the incest bogans in your neck of the woods. Scary looking creatures. We do have clean air and a clean city though not like your dirty, disgusting streets. SA is a fantastic place to live and we are so glad that you feel that way...... FFS the last thing we need is bl@@dy Victorians over here polluting our State. Id rather jump off the Syndey Harbour Bridge than play for a Vic club.

Even though i do hate Carlton, it has and always will be Victoria>>>SA

When I see him I will ask Bryce for you. Im sure he will enjoy it.

Still very, very bitter hey Gets! Well, all I can offer you is this:

Tissues.jpg

Those used tissues yours? I take it 3 wooden spoons in 5 years will do that to you. :p

AFC's talented youngsters-

Darren Pfeiffer
Richard Douglas
Ivan Maric
John Meesen
Nathan van Berlo
Bernie Vince
Brent Reilly
Scott Thompson
Graham Johncock
Chris Knights
Nathan Bock
Ben Rutten

Carlton's half decent youngsters

Marc Murphy

LOL! Gold! :thumbsu: Weekend At Bernies!

Adelaide is the best city in Australia :thumbsu:

Keep that choking remark coming. It's funny sitting back and listening to teams who can't even get to 15th on the ladder taking swipes at quality finals teams. :)

It is beautiful. Ahhh, the city of churches. Has a lot of North Altona about it. Just a lovely part of the world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We may have lost the prelim but I had a great time watching my team win several games throughout the season, and put ourselves in a position where we had a crack at the flag.

Winning >>> Losing

Adelaide >>> Carlton

Douglas >>> Murphy

Some are born stupid.

If I was about to be drafted I would be most worried about going to Geelong. Everybody knows al they do is criticize each other and to many players thinking about themselves. That's why Liegh Colbert left. Sides like Carlton and Essendon where success is realistic within a career span would be ideal to be drafted too, and other blokes your own age are more likely to be playing with you in senior football if you play it in your 1st year or two.

Remove this Banner Ad

How annoyed would you be to be drafted by Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back