How come this never gets mentioned in choking talks?

Remove this Banner Ad

james Dean

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 18, 2006
Otherside of the Tracks
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
PHX, NUFC, Pats
2005 Preliminary final, saints up at 3 quater time coming home with strong momentum.. Then get hammered by 6 un-answered goals for a 31 point embarrasment, lead by Adam Schneider of all hacks.

Saints would of versed West Coast in the grand final who at the time couldn't beat a VFL team at the MCG and would easily of broken their 40 year drought.. But not, the Saints are chokers

2005 Preliminary final, saints up at 3 quater time coming home with strong momentum.. Then get hammered by 6 un-answered goals for a 31 point embarrasment, lead by Adam Schneider of all hacks.

Saints would of versed West Coast in the grand final who at the time couldn't beat a VFL team at the MCG and would easily of broken their 40 year drought.. But not, the Saints are chokers

Versed 'em mate...

One can be well versed in a subject... I am guessing you are not well versed in the english language.

Im sure it would have been a walk in the park for the Weagles back then. I mean, with a shit team now, they still beat the Saints at home :\

Besides, if Eagles took Sydney to a point in the GF, and Sydney defeated Saints by 40 odd, what makes you think it would have been different come GF day? :|

Sorry i replied to this peice of filth.. I am meant to just sit back while he talks shit about my club like a dirty geelong fan
If it bothers you that much then he's obviously winning here.

Nice insult though, dirty is just gold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That material will never be old.....your club is a joke.

I can only conclude from that statement (and possibly from your join date) that you are a bandwagoner. You need to appreciate the amount of shit your club went through before finally snaring last years flag.

Why the St Kilda hatred? I can't understand it from a geelong fan, i have a softspot for the cats.

Does this suprise you , we are talking about ST.Blunda

They are the filth of the AFL along with Bulldogs and Fremantle :thumbsu:

Geelong
Hawthorn
Western Bulldogs
North Melbourne
Collingwood
Adelaide
St Kilda
Sydney Swans
Richmond
Brisbane Lions
Carlton
Essendon
Port Adelaide
Fremantle
West Coke Eagles
Melbourne

Hush little baby dont say a word.. daddys gonna buy you a mocking bird

I can only conclude from that statement (and possibly from your join date) that you are a bandwagoner. You need to appreciate the amount of shit your club went through before finally snaring last years flag.

Why the St Kilda hatred? I can't understand it from a geelong fan, i have a softspot for the cats.

Fear brings out the worst in people

Remove this Banner Ad

How come this never gets mentioned in choking talks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back